Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Crippled is Tamar_Garish?

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I think you are either Mike Davis or Anna Yolei. I have met Mike Davis and he was a lot easier to troll than I ever dreamed............for Christ sake, I warned the guy I was going to troll him and I did without him even realizing it. FUCK.........how lame is that?? I have no respect for people like him because he has something to hide and it was pretty obvious. If I met Anna in person...........I would be able to do the same.

You've never trolled me.

So I guess I'm not Mike or Anna. Hmmm. Who could I be?

^I have no idea.........like I said, I only know real life. Maybe you are TheQuestion?? I don't know his real life identity though.

I am a better troll in real life...........trust me on this one. I trolled Dawn Brown the hardest, then Jack. I could have trolled Jonathan but Dawn screwed that one up for me, he went on high alert so I never got the chance cause he wasn't going to go there.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
^I have no idea.........like I said, I only know real life. Maybe you are TheQuestion?? I don't know his real life identity though.

I do.

I'm not him, either.

God, you suck at the internets. If you know real life, you should know who I am. But you don't.

Oh yeah...........I trolled Robert Layman too........he was a real prick. I have also semi-trolled a few other people who have knowledge of this case but I really haven't gone into it with them because they aren't dirty.

Tamar_Garish said:
I do.

I'm not him, either.

God, you suck at the internets. If you know real life, you should know who I am. But you don't.
I am not into guessing so lets quit wasting time and you go GIT dawnee and tell her I am libeling her over here.