How do I get free TV without cable?

steve samurai jack

Cable or Satellite TV isn't working for me. I feel like there a waist of my hard earned money.

Without cable or satellite, I missed the College Football Championship game. I missed all of The ACC basketball games including both the North Carolina vs Duke games because they were broadcasted on ESPN.

My local network FOX shows BIG-10 and PAC-12 games, out of the Midwest and West Coast. I live in the south-east.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

steve samurai jack

The reason I don't require cable or satellite anymore, is I realized i don't watch TV often. The only cable channel i need on cable or satellite is ESPN.

Sure I watched TNT and TBS for The College basketball championship and the NBA playoffs, which I can do without.

CBS and ABC have plenty of games. My local TV stations carry all the other programs I need. Do we really need 200 channels of television? Not me, I'm done with cable and satellite.

The Question

Eternal
Doesn't like it when people call him "cupcakeer." Keeps living that "gibs me dat" life. What a fuckin' retard.

steve samurai jack

I have the Clear HD TV antenna. Not bad for $19.99.

Those HD Free Unlimited antenna for $100.00 should be 5 times better.

Beats paying $80 a month ($960+ a year) for satellite or cable.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Stick to handjobs in the bathroom during ads. You'll get more "free" tv that way, especially if you're "visiting".

Are all cupcakeers as stupid as you?

steve samurai jack

With the Clear HD TV antenna I get 40 channels. 2 cowboys, 4 cartoon, 2 spanosh, 4 shopping, 4 old movies, 12 local, ESPN, channels among the 40. Oh! I'm getting an all soccor channel 24/7.

:wtf:
Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected. Watch on Smart TVs, Playstation, Xbox, Chromecast, Apple TV, Blu-ray players, and more. Plans range from $8.99 to $17.99 a month.

I don't need that.

jack

Are all porch monkeys as ignorant as you?

Go suck some cock behind the liquor store. That's what you're good at.

steve samurai jack

WOW! HD Free TV unlimited is much better. If you want to get rid of those high cable or satellite bills. Get the HD TV antenna. $100 one time fee for 200 channels.

:bigass:

jack

Plus you can stick the rabbit ears up your bunghole for an added benefit!

steve samurai jack

I just deleted 40 channels from my Free TV. Mostly shopping, cartoon and spanish stations. I still have 10 sports channels.

The great thing about Free TV. I can take it with me when I travel and get TV channels in the area I'm in.

Going out and buy me a 24 inch television.

jack

"steve samurai jack, posted:
I just deleted 40 channels from my Free TV. Mostly shopping, cartoon and spanish stations. I still have 10 sports channels.

The great thing about Free TV. I can take it with me when I travel and get TV channels in the area I'm in.

Going out and buy
steal me a 24 inch television.

Fixed that for you jibbybooboo.

The Question

Eternal
You know, there's one time honored way for cupcakeers to get free tv without cable.

Go to prison.

Shit, they have everything you want in prison, Crackfoot. Free tv, free dickings from your fellow apes, free everything, in fact. The only thing that isn't free in there... is you.
:sarek:

Chuckles51

I just have rabbit ears and get around 18 channels, of which I watch about 5, the ones that show old movies and tv shows. Lately I’ve watched more Pluto tv than I have on Amazon prime.

steve samurai jack

^^18 channels with rabbit ears?

I used rabbit ears and received 46 channels win I shut cable (AT&T) down. Most were bullshit stations. For $100 I know get 200 stations, which most are bullshit channels. AT&T charged me &89.99 a month for 150 TV stations, about 1080 a year.

jack

And that's with the rabbit ears covered in your shit from sticking them up your ass repeatedly.

Pretty good for shit reception, cupcakeer. :bigass:

steve samurai jack

I just have rabbit ears and get around 18 channels, of which I watch about 5, the ones that show old movies and tv shows. Lately I’ve watched more Pluto tv than I have on Amazon prime.

You need.

It changed my TV life forever. :bigass:

jack

And that's with the rabbit ears covered in your shit from sticking them up your ass repeatedly.

Pretty good for shit reception, cupcakeer. :bigass:

steve samurai jack

Not that free TV is better than cable or satellite, but how many TV stations do you really watch?

I stopped watching stations like MTV, TBS, BET, Cartoon Network, Golf and News broadcast a long time ago.

I don't pay thousands of dollars to watch a bunch of channels I will never watch. I paid a one time fee of $100 to ignore the stations I don't watch.

I finally said NO! to cable and satellite.