How do I get free TV without cable?

steve samurai jack

How much do you pay for Cable or Satellite?

My Spectrum cable bill (The Silver Package) use to be $103 per month. With free antennas I payed a one time fee of $100 and have NO monthly payments for 200 channels. I blocked 100 stations because I do not watch them.

I'm not missing any channels that cable offered me for $1,209 a year.

:wtf:
Cable and Satelliteis are for suckers.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Rabbit ears are for cock suckers

:bigass:

steve samurai jack

Here was my cable break down.

Spectrum TV Silver: + $103.99
Promotional Discount: - $34.00
Spectrum Receivers: (2 @ $7,99 each) + $15.98
Broadcast TV Charge: $16.45

= $102.42 monthly

My current TV bill.:

$ - 0 (nothing, zero, absolutely nothing, not a got damn thing) monthly :bigass:

jack

You mad 'bro? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Why would anybody pay for a cable package, anyway? Or even a streaming service? Why pay $20-30/mo for a whole service that's only got one or two shows worth watching?

They should just sell subscriptions to individual shows, with maybe a discount for bundling the shows you want, across services/providers.

jack

I pay 30 a month for everything. HBO (and max) netflix and starz. That does the trick and my "to watch list" is longer than my enormous cock. The fire cube has paid for itself 11ty leven times over and there are literally HUNDREDS of channels through that that are free

jack

Trix are for kids.

steve samurai jack

Or even a streaming service? Why pay $20-30/mo for a whole service that's only got one or two shows worth watching? Why would anybody pay for a cable package, anyway?

You got that right. I'm enjoying TV even more now that its free. One thang that bugs me about free TV is my local channels. I have 32 local stations.

From 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 to 1100 PM 16 of those channels are News stations and there the same. 6 from NBC, 4 NBC and 3 from FOX.

Last edited:

steve samurai jack

They should just sell subscriptions to individual shows, with maybe a discount for bundling the shows you want, across services/providers.

Bad-Bad Ideal! Even if they charged $1 a channel, My bill would be $60.00 a month. Plus $15.98 for 2 receivers and $16.45 for TV charge.

That's $92.43 a month. Naw, I'll stick with freeeeeeeeee TV.

The Question

Eternal
You got that right. I'm enjoying TV even more now that its free. One thang that bugs me about free TV is my local channels. I have 32 local stations.

From 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 to 1100 PM 16 of those channels are News stations and there the same. 6 from NBC, 4 NBC and 3 from FOX.

That's all you get for free, skinflint.

steve samurai jack

With free TV, you don't get national stations like: TBS, TNT, CNN, TRU, MTV, BET, VH1, TV LAND, GOLF, USA, Cartoon NetWork and C-SPAN.

The last time I watched USA was in 1985, for Monday Night Raw. I'm going to miss TNT and TBS for basketball (The NCAA Tournament and The NBA PLAYOFFS) purposes only.

wtf:
Take ESPN for example. Do we really need 5 channels ESPN (ESPN+, ESPN West Coast etc. etc)? Just give me ESPN.

I'm positive I don't need 100 music stations and 50 cooking channels.With Free TV I get 5 channels of cooking shows.

jack

Why do you keep repeating yourself in this thread?? This is just spam.

This forum is a spam-free zone. Stop spamming this thread. You made your point and no one fucking cares.