How do I pick a skin that doesn't make me throw up???

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Because right now my view looks like a faggoty IROC that is painted so it changes colors as you drive past it--kind of cool at first, but seriously annoying when you think about it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At the bottom of the page on the left side there's a button, when you hover over it it says "customize". It looks like there are three options.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
I kinda like this gradient thing. Tho more choices would be better choices, most likely.

The Question

Eternal
It will also be nice when the server responds consistently. Just me, but I'd put that a little higher up on the wishlist. Unless I'm the only one who has to connect via a VPN and who can't attach pics or media, again.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ooh. The grey geodisic dome background is actually pretty nice.

The Question

Eternal
Test.

Huh. Seems to be working again.

The Question

Eternal
Pics are still no go.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I got the oops message when I tried to post an emoji.

The Question

Eternal
Not eventually. Not 'maybe'.

That was shit that wasn't broken.

Now.

The behind the scenes rodents don't want us to hurt them. Like, physically, personally, hurt. Them.

No reasonable people would want that.

And we don't want to do that.

So. Those behind the scenes rodents? They're doing to fix what they broke.

So that we don't have to hurt them. :)

The Question

Eternal
No more "we ran into server problems."

'Kay?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, the jig is up. We're all claiming 'server problems' as part of a massive conspiracy against YOU.

b9JLVnN.gif

This was a major software upgrade. Menty is looking into it.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, the jig is up. We're all claiming 'server problems' as part of a massive conspiracy against YOU.

Yeah, that'd look silly -- if it wasn't the case that other posters are posting with no problems.

If Jack can post pics and vids, and I can't, there's a difference in how the server treats Jack vs how it treats me.

'kay?

Yelling, "conspiracy theorist, haw haw haw!!!" works a little better when reality doesn't back me up. Right now, it does.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, seems YT embeds have been fixed.

But I still have to use a VPN to even get here.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, that'd look silly -- if it wasn't the case that other posters are posting with no problems.

If Jack can post pics and vids, and I can't, there's a difference in how the server treats Jack vs how it treats me.

'kay?

Yelling, "conspiracy theorist, haw haw haw!!!" works a little better when reality doesn't back me up. Right now, it does.

Also? Just in case somebody wants to come at me with the, "You need to reset your browser's cache!" / etc bit -- already did. Ain't my first rodeo, and I know the site got major rework. So resetting the browser cache was expected and de rigeur.

So that's not it.

The Question

Eternal
I shouldn't need to use a VPN to access this site.

FIX.

IT.