How do I pick a skin that doesn't make me throw up???

The Question

Eternal
^^As in, clearing ALL browser data, resetting the router, restarting the PC?

Yes, yes, and yes.

No change.

Now, Eggs can snark about how there's no particular software policy on the site aimed at my account, and that's just jolly fun.

But when other accounts are getting here without resorting to a VPN to trick the site; when other accounts can post pics without the site hitting them with server errors...

Eggs' words are conflicting with results.

And results always win.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There was someone else who had to use a VPN for a few days, whatever the problem was resolved on its own. Menty doesn't know what is causing it.

The Question

Eternal
Well, I know what's causing it.

One of the site's settings is fucking wrong, is what's causing it.

I mean, it's either that, or it's fucking voodoo or santeria or some shit.

But I like to stick with real world explanations whenever possible.

'Cause that's the fun thing about the real world: there isn't any such thing as magic. Which means there isn't any such thing as an "unexplainable technological failure."

They're all explainable. There's a setting set in a way it shouldn't be.

So go through them. Find the one that's wrong. And fix it.

Or, on the other hand, don't, if that's what scorches yer shorts. No skin off my dick. But I'm not going to throw on a VPN to get here, particularly when I can't post pics or media to share in the lolz.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Clearly, someone's singling you out and out to get you. I'd look for proof but the site was down for me for about 36 hours.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The forum gremlin is also singling out Mirah. She could get on the forum, then bam! now the forum won't load at all.

The Question

Eternal
Tell her to try getting on through a VPN. Which shouldn't work, since it's nothing to do with the IPs, rite? :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh when isn't it, I feel like it's every 2 weeks this century....
xuD7Mo5.gif

(Seriously I want to speak to a manager about this 21st century, it's really not been great so far...)