How long does quote of the week last?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Menty lives in a place where its sunny all the time, alcohol is really cheap, and women walk around topless, and you expect him to come inside his house to change the QOTW?

Frankly I am surprised he ever goes home.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The quote is prophecy as it definitely was not a quote of the week, at least not the typical 7-day week considered a standard measurement of described time as some of us affectionately know it.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Several of us can change the QOTW, we just haven't noticed a real whopper of a quote.

LINK TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THEM AND WE'LL PICK ONE AND POST IT. That's how it's always worked.

But it can't just be a typical troll, or a nasty personal insult aimed at someone specific. It has to have some intelligence, wit and/or poignancy to it. Since we'll be staring at it for a while, I'd like it to show we're more than a bunch of flaming nerds with full diapers.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Several of us can change the QOTW, we just haven't noticed a real whopper of a quote.

LINK TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THEM AND WE'LL PICK ONE AND POST IT. That's how it's always worked.

But it can't just be a typical troll, or a nasty personal insult aimed at someone specific. It has to have some intelligence, wit and/or poignancy to it. Since we'll be staring at it for a while, I'd like it to show we're more than a bunch of flaming nerds with full diapers.

With that criteria, we're likely to never see the QOTW changed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EGGSACTLY!

:wah!:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll troll the fuck out of everything in the lake"

USUC

Trollzilla
QOTW will most assuredly end on 12/21/12 along with the end of the world as we know it. Might be worth the trade....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll troll the fuck out of everything in the lake"
We don't hold auditions. People recommend things other people have posted. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jack posted that, and I recommend it.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I dont know when quote of the week gets changed. I never got to the center without biting. Ask Mr Owl.