Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to be a good wife

I hate feminism. Not because I want to see women be kept down but because it wants to divide women from men. It doesn't want equality, it just wants to get back for all those horrible things that males have done to women. That's what it is at its core, that's what it will always be.

Times have sure changed since the "Leave it to Beaver" days.

The only thing that bother me is the lack of care in families. By that I mean, deadbeat dads, and mothers ignoring their children because their career is more important to them. Many families need to have both husband and wife working in order to bring home the bacon. Yet, so few are willing to share the responsibility of taking care of the home. Perhaps I'm being too idealistic when I feel that a marriage is also about helping each other in life.

There is a neighbor next door to me. Wife does NOTHING. She won't even pick up the newspaper lying on the driveway. Just steps right over it. Lazy. Works part time. Husband cuts the grass, trims the hedges, takes care of the garbage, drops off and picks up the kids from school, and still works full time. She does nothing but come home and vegetate. One of the kids fell on his head in the backyard. She didn't want to go out. Husband went. That sucks. I'm not saying the woman has to work her ass off, just help out. Team effort. Oh, wait, I'm being too idealistic with my crazy thinkin' again. Sorry. :D

All you ladies out there, persue your dreams! Just don't forget about your other half if you should have one. :) Same goes for guys. Don't enslave your woman Otherwise, you'll be getting a fryin' pan slammed over your head. :bigass:

MessengerX said:
Feminist garbage.

"What about living life for herself instead of living for some man?"

No, living for the family.
In Statesian America, the family is accessory to the man! (See #7).

;)