How To Deal With Jack (A Primer for n00bs)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have to be honest, although my reputation has been earned in every sense of the word, it's still all fun for me.

Fun with teeth. Y'know how Amy got bitten two weeks ago by Walkers? Like that. If you want to verbally spar, I'm always up for that. In fact I've gotten better at it, if it's possible. meeting a couple of prime assholes this year actually taught me a lot.

But jeez, it's just pixels in cyberspace. Just because I can thread quotes from American Psycho seamlessly into troll diatribes is often just serendipity.

Meaningless, really.

Just don't think you can own me. Owning is what I do.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
*pwns jack*

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
These topics always confuse me. "I can't be owned but I'm going to start a topic telling everyone I can't be owned because if I don't start the topic telling them I can't be owned they'll think they own me. So I want to make it clear I can't be owned". Or some such shit.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There are things that come to mind when I think about Jack and none of them have anything to do with ownership.

jack

I just figured, since everyone else was starting vanity threads about me, I might as well start one too.

Seph

Retired Account
hmmm dedication threads and coffee.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
*gets pwnt*

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
*is more confused than ever about what just happened*

Seph

Retired Account
shhhh

Iyhara

I'm high
I have to be honest, although my reputation has been earned in every sense of the word, it's still all fun for me.

Fun with teeth. Y'know how Amy got bitten two weeks ago by Walkers? Like that. If you want to verbally spar, I'm always up for that. In fact I've gotten better at it, if it's possible. meeting a couple of prime assholes this year actually taught me a lot.

But jeez, it's just pixels in cyberspace. Just because I can thread quotes from American Psycho seamlessly into troll diatribes is often just serendipity.

Meaningless, really.

Just don't think you can own me. Owning is what I do.

You shouldn't quit your day job, Jackie.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^What if he doesn't have a day job? What if he works nights? Should he quit his night job and find a day job?

jack

:rofl: Stick with your failed Tea Room plan, asshat.

This thread implies that one needs to 'deal with jack' in the first place. He owns himself. jack is convinced that I have been trolling him with duals for the last few years and I log in every month or so!

OWNED!

jack

I am? I do?

wtf are you talking about?

jack

This thread implies that one needs to 'deal with jack' in the first place. He owns himself. jack is convinced that I have been trolling him with duals for the last few years and I log in every month or so!

OWNED!

Then you miss my true intent. Whomever ran IT's dual started more vanity threads than most Dancers, so I thought I'd chime in. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cut down on the protein in your diet.