How to get rid of toothache without going to the dentist?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Should I just smash them in with a brick?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've heard people say to take a swig of whiskey, but hold it over the tooth for the while instead of swallowing.

I guess this may either dull the pain or cause it to flare intensely, depending on what's wrong with the tooth.

Ah hell, just drink the whiskey till you pass out.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
supposedly biting down on cloves helps the pain of toothache til you get thyself to a dentist.
[Never tried it myself though.]
Should taste foul, I'd imagine.

CaptainWacky

Well I took some "CONTAINS CODEINE" pillz but that's only a temporary solution (UNLESS I JUST GET HIGH CONSTANTLY.)

CaptainWacky

That's going against the premise of the thread.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The old "tie a peice of sting to your tooth and a door handle, then slam the door" always works in cartoons!!

CaptainWacky

And in my sexual fantasies.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There's really nothing that will completely relieve a toothache, especially if the nerve is exposed. I know that if you buy some of those wax lips and chew a little piece til it's soft, then form it over the tooth it will feel much better. Keeping the air off the nerve is your only hope. Then you still have to go to the dentist, unless you want to suffer until the nerve dies.

CaptainWacky

I don't nkow if it 's toothache or headache (hard to tell someimtes). I had a wank (shcoking I know) and it felt better after so I thought the release of tension might have helped. but it came back and I took more codeine. My stomach feels a bit werid but I don't care and I'm sitting here grinning and spinning round on my chair. Wheeeeeeeeeee.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You will be constipated tomorrow!

CaptainWacky

THERE'S A PILL FOR THAT TOO