Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How/why did you come up with your username?

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
for me it was simple, I just used my real name - but I'm curious about some of the other weird and wonderful usernames here.

Mine's my job. (Metaphorically speaking, of course.)

The account was also, originally, created to bug the piss out of Stuart. That intention lasted all of 2 minutes.

That's my name, as for the duals, why there's a story behind every one :bigass:

^^You should refresh everyone's memory as to what years you were a Laker Girl.

Oh, and I think she still has the pom-poms. ;)

MUMMY NAMED ME PIXIEFROUFROU BECAUSE I AM CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!

WAHW AHHAW HA HWA W!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wah!: :wah!: :wah!: :pissed: :pissed:

DIE RETARDS DIE!!!!!!!!:evil:

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :rwmad:

Big Dick McGee said:
^^You should refresh everyone's memory as to what years you were a Laker Girl.

Oh, and I think she still has the pom-poms. ;)

Oh geez, I was never a Laker Girl...However I did have an official Laker Girl uniform once! Okay, okay, it was only for an hour, we were framing it for Paula Abdul.

If it had been for ANY Laker Girl other than Paula Abdul, I would have made an inappropriate comment about fondling and/or sniffing it.

But Paula was and is FOUL!!

Easy enough. Rommie is my favorite character on Andromeda. Lexa Doig is a Goddess, and she always will be.

It was originally Rommie69, but I dropped that like a bad habit. And I changed it to SG.

Cause at the time I was watching SG-1, and in a chatroom I always signed in as 'RommieSG-1'.......so that's where that came from. But the SG is open to interpretation.