Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How/why did you come up with your username?

It's a combination of a couple of things.
On one hand it's my "magic name" (some stupid Wiccan thing which is why I've used it since I was 12).
On the other, much cooler, hand: I go by Lady when I play Halo, Elena is my name, and WF stands for "Wild Fire" which is the name of a coven I once led.

My names have always been nicknames given to me by family and friends..........in fact I just might change it again..........

Had this name for years. Liked the way it sounded. Tried to spell it the correct way when I joined Exisle "Enkephalin" but for some reason it kept rejecting the spelling, so I spelled it the way you see it. Enkephalin means: Either of two closely related pentapeptides having opiate qualities and occurring in the brain, spinal cord, and other parts of the body. Brain candy if you will, so being "high" as is indicated under my name is appropriate.

lady_elena_wf said:
It's a combination of a couple of things.
On one hand it's my "magic name" (some stupid Wiccan thing which is why I've used it since I was 12).
On the other, much cooler, hand: I go by Lady when I play Halo, Elena is my name, and WF stands for "Wild Fire" which is the name of a coven I once led.

If you do magic anymore, I'm good to have around. Things seem to be more potent with me around. I was a member of a few covens for a while, but they all turned out to be wannabe/not really kids.
Silver Ravenwolf gave me my magic name.
Since I don't do Circles very well, I'm going to turn my culinary studies more to the magic side. Incorporate the two.

IceAngel said:
Actually no...it's a long and very embarrassing story.

One wint'ry eve, she and a few friends decided to go outside and make snow angels, but IceAngel didn't look before she leaped, and ended up with a bruised buttock array.
k

Blindgroping said:
If you do magic anymore, I'm good to have around. Things seem to be more potent with me around. I was a member of a few covens for a while, but they all turned out to be wannabe/not really kids.
Silver Ravenwolf gave me my magic name.
Since I don't do Circles very well, I'm going to turn my culinary studies more to the magic side. Incorporate the two.

Funny, but I seem to have the opposite effect on "magic" most of the time.

IceAngel said:
Nope! Tell you what though, it involves -40 weather, ice, a jeep and pee.
roflx.gif

I got my name from an old astronomy teacher I once had. Once he got mad at me for using his telescope to look into womens apartments and told me to get out of his lab. I asked him where did he want me to go and he said:

"I don't care where you go.. go outside and guard the stars or something! I don't care, as long as you get as far away from me as possible"

And that...is how I got my name.. "Starguard"

:kitty: