Howdy

Shakes

Yes I know. A newbie thread. Sue me.:deal: I hear some much about TK from over at WF I figured I would join up here. Im Shakes. Anyone want to introduce themselves?:y_crazy:

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Prepare for the usual hazing, taunting, requests for boobie photos, insults, spam, and.... what am I forgetting?

Feel free to spam up 50 posts down in the badlands forum so you can give out karma (our version of rep which is unlimited unlike OTHER places), dont click strange links and be care of opening some threads.

Oh and welcome...

;)
mm

Shakes

missmanners said:
Prepare for the usual hazing, taunting, requests for boobie photos, insults, spam, and.... what am I forgetting?

Feel free to spam up 50 posts down in the badlands forum so you can give out karma (our version of rep which is unlimited unlike OTHER places), dont click strange links and be care of opening some threads.

Oh and welcome...

;)
mm

thanks mm. apperciate it.

Dershocka

dershocka
Is that really you in your av? omg. All you'll have to say is yes, and I'll believe you. People on the internet are always honest.

Shakes

Dershocka said:
Is that really you in your av? omg. All you'll have to say is yes, and I'll believe you. People on the internet are always honest.

yes it is me. I am being honest. ;)

Dershocka

dershocka
How about you look at these titties instead?

anderson.jpg

Tyrant

She's legit.

Welcome.

Tyrant

Because I'm Zodiac ;)

Tyrant

I asked for my account to be locked for 6 months. By the time I get back I assume all my warnings will be gone.