How's the meltdown going, loser?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is funny to watch :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Which meltdown are we talking about? There are so many and they're hard to keep track of.

Meanwhile, it's 5:10pm on a Tuesday and I can't feel my face.

The Venooker meltdown. Read'em and weep. jack spammed all these boards started by me.

THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT
BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD:
BLM: Update on George Floyd
BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.
The ku kiux klan
I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

Wax My HUMMER

I love the fact that I'm here 24/7. Timestamped and documented. Makes your offline for TOS volations messageboard even funnier.
btw I'm only "here" when you post with your three accounts and I get a notification of same. I never bother to log out, but click the tab when the notifications go off
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, which they do a lot :bigass:

I'm loving it.

jack

Except that's not the quote. As usual you lie, get caught, make stuff up and melt down. As they say, busted again.

Do have a nice meltdown, loser. And it's really fun watching you dance.

jack

Which meltdown are we talking about? There are so many and they're hard to keep track of.

Meanwhile, it's 5:10pm on a Tuesday and I can't feel my face.

The usual. Sorry about your face. I've been trolling the Blackfoot accounts (out of boredom), and I'm afraid he totally lost it. Fun to watch though.

If you have him on ignore (which you should if you don't) you would have missed it. Not a big deal.

What happened to your face?

Here's the actual quote. If he lies again about it, I'll simply link you to the post :bigass:

jack said:
I love the fact that you're here 24/7. Timestamped and documented. Makes your offline for TOS volations messageboard even funnier.
btw I'm only "here" when you post with your three accounts and I get a notification of same. I never bother to log out, but click the tab when the notifications go off
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, which they do a lot

For some reason, he basically wants to be me. There's a looooooooooooooong history of his jealousy and obsession. You know how I roll with trolling, so I just verbally abuse him about it at will. He started a messageboard and "tried" to troll me with it. What happened instead is I got his board shut down for TOS violations. He started and spammed a whole thread over it :D There's much more to the story. I'll PM you if you're interested. But unless you want to see floods of nonsensical spam from his three accounts. I'd suggest you keep him on ignore like the rest of the board does.
He was up all night (2nd night in a row) desperately spamming a thread no one cares about trying to prove some point :bigass: I guess I should feel sorry for him, but he's a passive aggressive little fuck, so nah.

Last edited:

jack

oh btw, flooding isn't spamming. :bigass:

Trolling 101

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
oh btw, flooding isn't spamming. :bigass:

Trolling 101

:wtf:

mismanners said:
Dont stretch threads and freeze browsers with insanely huge images or insane large messages.
Thank you so much for your kind attention in this matter.

Mentalist said:
Good work MM.

You go girl.

jack

LOL you keep bumping and spamming this thread.

Just proves I'm right.

Liar :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Login statistics
By: Venooker

^If this was real life, that thread would be considered stalking^ I didn't read it, a friend told me about it. Epic breakdown or what? Venooker knows I'm on ignore by almost every active member of TrollKingdom (Vulpes Inculta, Loktar not included). A pussies attempt to let them know when I enter the room. Melt away jack, melt away. Baahahahahahahahhahahahahahha. This thread does not belong in TFHH. This is Speak Freely material.

jack

LOL you keep bumping and spamming this thread. You were online here at TK over 14 hours yesterday. The logs don't lie.

That's real mental illness. Dude, you still have a few minutes on that last post. You can add to it some more and make yourself look even more mentally ill. Oh never mind, I see you already did that. :p

Just proves I'm right.

Liar :bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL you keep bumping and spamming this thread. You were online here at TK over 14 hours yesterday. The logs don't lie.

I can do this Venooker because they can't read my threads or post as members. They read my post as guest. Why tha fuck do you think my messages and this thread are getting so many views? Baahahahahaahahahaha. I know they see my coming, that's why I drop tha bomb.

jack

How's the meltdown going, loser? Get any sleep last night?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

I'm having a ball. Him, not so much. I fear he didn't get much sleep last night :D

jack

This is really all about my 1st spinoff board, The Kingdom. In its' own way it was pretty cool. Of course once Cee Jay got involved he tried to shit the place up and Steve Bissette (of all people) begged me to ban him, which I promptly did.

All this bullshit from him is really over that. Mind you this was 13 years ago. A fond memory of mine.

He's never gotten over it.

jack

I can do this Venooker because they can't read my threads or post as members. They read my post as guest. Why tha fuck do you think my messages and this thread are getting so many views? Baahahahahaahahahaha. I know they see my coming, that's why I drop tha bomb.

No one reads your posts as a guest. I check the member logs regularly, which is how I see YOU viewing your own threads, sometimes hundreds of times. It is remarkable how mentally ill you are. You'll put up a post, and within minutes you spam the views 20 or 30 times. It's like watching a little baby try to hide his poop :D

jack

It's amazing to me how long people can hold a grudge sometimes.

I pull out the troll deck when he starts distorting the past and making up shit that never happened in the present. The thing is, he lies about everything all the time and he can't let go of the grudge.

You know how I roll with that bullshit ;)

jack

LOL he melted down again. :bigass:

jack