HuffPost: Patriotic Terrorists!

Cranky Bastard

For democracy to work in a muslim country, the populace must give up Islam.

Like it or not, we are in a religious war because the enemy believes it to be a religious war. No amount of kumbaya-good-feelings will alter their perception.

If we aren't prepared to fight against Islam as the target, we will never win. Since we won't fight a religious war, it is best to get out now. No need to show the world how pussified we are month after month.

Ogami

We are definitely in a war of culture. Western culture verses a culture of death. It's their choice in Iraq.

The Question

Eternal
No doubt about it; Islam is currently the best argument in existence for atheism.

However, let's not forget the fact that until about 1979, the fucking hornets were perfectly content to buzz around in their own shitty little nest and basically leave Americans the fuck alone.

Tyrant

I don't see what the big deal is. This cultural/religious war is taking place in their lands. Who gives a fuck? Let them all kill each other, and toss the rest who want to wage it in our lands back home.

Cranky Bastard

CAIR is here, not there. It's all over, not just over there.

The SOP for Islam is to build numbers quietly until around 10-15% of the electorate/populace. Then the big push comes for sharia inclusion. After this, "honor killings," murdering christian children, and burning down any church not muslim is de rigeur.

Look at Indonesia for the latest example of the muslim-conquest playbook.

They're about ready in France, and coming up hard in Germany.

Cranky Bastard

Islam is winning, and nothing we have will stop them. We're too pussified to try.

The Question

Eternal
So basically, the Western U.S. will be spic and the Eastern U.S. will be towel-spic.

Cranky Bastard

It is headed that way, it appears. Buy your prayer rug before all the liberal soccer moms buy one for each day of the week.

Cranky Bastard

We can have a charity through the Red Crescent: donate a prayer rug for the blacks in New Orleans.

The Question

Eternal
I'd be surprised if they don't already have them. Politically activist blacks display a disproportionate affection for the idea of destroying the civilization that allowed them to enjoy any level of civilization.

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
CAIR is here, not there. It's all over, not just over there.

The SOP for Islam is to build numbers quietly until around 10-15% of the electorate/populace. Then the big push comes for sharia inclusion. After this, "honor killings," murdering christian children, and burning down any church not muslim is de rigeur.

Look at Indonesia for the latest example of the muslim-conquest playbook.

They're about ready in France, and coming up hard in Germany.
I just don't see the point in discussing Islam's incompatibility with Democracy if the root of this war is its presence in lands foreign to it.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
I just don't see the point in discussing Islam's incompatibility with Democracy if the root of this war is its presence in lands foreign to it.

You were drunk when you typed that, right?

That is precisely why it is being discussed: democracy and Islam are immiscible. The more we try to democratize them over there, the more we will be their enemy.

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
You were drunk when you typed that, right?

That is precisely why it is being discussed: democracy and Islam are immiscible. The more we try to democratize them over there, the more we will be their enemy.
Did I say I disagreed with that?

Again, who gives a fuck about Islam and democracy and the great cultural/religious war, if the solution to those things is as simple as expelling Muslims back to the ME, and pulling out of there ourselves? We get the damn point.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
Did I say I disagreed with that?

Again, who gives a fuck about Islam and democracy and the great cultural/religious war, if the solution to those things is as simple as expelling Muslims back to the ME, and pulling out of there ourselves? We get the damn point.

Yes, you get the point.

However, do you see the expulsion of muslims as probable? Let's not kid ourselves; the solution might be simple, but what will likely happen?

They will not be expelled, we will continue to try pandering to them as obsequiously as possible, and the culture war will go on.

Thus, I post.

Atlas_Collins

Gaghles already has brought his prayer rug - subsidized by the British taxpayer, of course - and Questard will continue to believe that it's all the jews' fault right up until an Islamic nuke goes off in America.