Hugh Laurie would be great for STAR TREK.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
AFAIK/IIRC he's NEVER done any Trek. Maybe he could've played Benedict Q. Cumberbatch's character in STxII(?). Or maybe that character when older in the future looking back ala Ru'afo in "Amadeus". Or anyone really in Trek. Hugh Laurie would've been good guest starring on DS9 as Bashir's brother (did he have ANY siblings? I forget now) or first cousin. Or maybe in Andy (middle name should be Is a) Dick's role in that VOY episode as the PROMETHEUS's EMH.

Maybe HL will show up in STxIII?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ALL FINE SUGGESTIONS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bashir was an only child. His parents had him genetically enhanced becauise he was inferior like them.

Laurie should have been that captain of the Equinox, only boozier and bawdier.

CaptainWacky

And, you know, he wasn't white. Otherwise great ideas!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
And, you know, he wasn't white. Otherwise great ideas!

Who? House or Bashir? Or both? Hugh & Alex look pretty darn white to me. Two cracker honkey peckerwoods. Then again, one &/or both of them MIGHT have some black &/or Oriental &/or American Indian &/or Australian Aborigine ancestry way back in the woodpile somewhere & it ISN'T blatantly obvious when looking at them.

Anyway, Trek has lost a good thing so far NOT having ever used Laurie. Ditto for James Hong, a veteran character actor journeyman & early tryout for Sulu. Hong AT LEAST could've played Harry Kim's father.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Who? House or Bashir? Or both? Hugh & Alex look pretty darn white to me. Two cracker honkey peckerwoods.

Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi is not a white man.
8467.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

And James Callis is his white twin, not Laurie.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi is not a white man.
8474.imgcache.jpg

I ... see ... your point ... now Tomtrek.

And James Callis is his twin, not Laurie.

Laurie COULDN'T have played Julian's TWIN, except MAYBE a fraternal one, but he COULD'VE played Julian's brother (if they changed the no siblings thing), or half-brother (plausible(?)), or first cousin. Trek NEEDED Laurie.

And speaking of Bashirs, well a Bashar anyway, here's a photo of Bashar al-Assad, Dictato-, err, PRESIDENT of Syria:
8475.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

Okay you're just being kind of racist now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Captain Pike once saw Hugh Laurrie leaving the USS Fox through the auxiliary shuttlebay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That sounds even dirtier than you wanted it to.

:yoohoo:

CaptainWacky

MORE LIKE CAPTAIN DYKE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CUM CUM ER EEEEEEEEE

CaptainWacky

REMEMBER WHEN AMANDA SEYFRIED WAS IN A SEASON ONE EPISODE OF HOUSE AND THEN MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG WAS IN SEASON TWO AND OF COURSE OLIVIA WILDE JOINED IN SEASON FOUR AND ODETTE ANNABLE IN SEASON EIGHT AND YEAH THE SHOW WAS SO SO TIRED BY THEN WELL ANYWAY THAT'S MY HOT GIRLS IN HOUSE REPORT THERE'S PROBABLY A LOT MORE I THINK JOLENE BLALOCK WAS IN IT ONCE BUT SHE WASN'T HOT BY THEN SORRY AND ALSO I PUT CUDDY ON THE WACKY HOT ONE HUNDRED I THINK BUT MEH AND OH YEAH JENNIFER MORRISON IS OKAY I GUESS SO YEAH HUGH LAURIE PROBABLY SLEPT WITH THEM ALL BY SAYING "REMEMBER THAT TIME ON BLACKADDER I WAS AWESOME?" BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE ANY LADY SWOON.