taste her
feel her
then I want to watch you fuck her
and then I want to suck your cock
with her taste on you
and I want her to suck your cock

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why don't you go see Jack? Don't you live somewhere way up north?

Love Child

One Love
Why don't you go see Jack? Don't you live somewhere way up north?

If I had the money like I once did and things were a little bit different out here I would have met him. Timing and planning did not work out. There are not a lot of people that I would refuse to meeting if they were in this area, or I in thiers. I think it is fun.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Considering what has transpired recently, it just wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, I wouldn't be interested in meeting that troll for any reason anywhere at anytime now or ever. There are so many other pleasant people to see and things to do that I just have no need to waste my time and resources on the likes of him.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I predict in 6 months time you will have made up and be friends again. And you can quote me on that

Where will you be in six months in the middle of December?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I predict in 6 months time you will have made up and be friends again. And you can quote me on that

People said the same thing about me ending my friendship with Pickle. 2 years later and I still don't regret choosing jack over Pickle.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
probably at your wedding to jack

You know that just made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Honestly - he isn't my type. I like guys with beards and who have speaking voices more in the alto or baritone range and less in the soprano. Now, if I could find an interesting guy with a beard and a nice voice and he was a good cook too - I might consider thinking about possibly maybe seeing myself in the context of a relationship with such a person. Actually, his name would have to be Robert though. My best luck with men has always been with guys named Robert.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
You know that just made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Honestly - he isn't my type. I like guys with beards and who have speaking voices more in the alto or baritone range and less in the soprano. Now, if I could find an interesting guy with a beard and a nice voice and he was a good cook too - I might consider thinking about possibly maybe seeing myself in the context of a relationship with such a person. Actually, his name would have to be Robert though. My best luck with men has always been with guys named Robert.

what a coincedence, my name is Robert

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So is mine, irl LOL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and they saggy titties and drrooooopppy 'ginas