Hunger Games

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Free PPV so Im using it on this. Missed it in the movies.

I'll let you know what I think. We're cooking dinner etc.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
My two DVD box set is supposed to be here Monday and amazon gifted me a digital copy as well that's available right now. Think I'm going to wait till I get the DVDs though.

I didn't want to see it at the theater... I read the book and I cried like a big crying crybaby at a certain scene, I didn't want that to happen out in public.

jack

It was boring, I fell asleep, and the ppv was good for multiple plays. Fell asleep second time. It looked good but I was interested in other things.

jack

I was too loaded :D my wife says it was phenomenal and will watch it with me again tonight.

LOL

jack

It was still on the 24 hour cycle soi we watched it with dinner last night.

Very interesting the mix on current day reality tv and zombie island The female lead was a little overdone, but very cool. It seemed like she just spent a great part of the film sleeping in trees :D

I LOVED the cinematography, it really made the film for me. Donald Sutherland is always a pleasure, and many other familiar faces as well, like that MC guy who's name eludes me.

A fun watch.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I thought it was very good. It's one of the few movies that tried to follow the book it was based on and they did a good job of it.

jack

I liked it. Its worth 4 bucks for sure.