I am going to see Calvin Harris tomorrow night.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Are you bringing a pointed stick to beat away the pussy with?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
On 3 April 2008, it was revealed that the only existing copy of his upcoming album work was lost when his laptop was misplaced during the baggage handling problems at the opening of London Heathrow Terminal 5.[7] He later stated on the BBC's Glastonbury Festival 2008 coverage that he got his baggage back including the album within a few days. Harris' second studio album is expected to be released in mid-2009 in the United Kingdom. Calvin recently admitted however that this was an 'untruth' as the album was not in his luggage at all, and that it had in fact been a lie that he hoped would buy him some more time to finish recording the LP.

LOL I think I like this guy.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
ClurryCalvin.jpg

lightscameracalvin.jpg

sweatandcalvin.jpg

Suitably blurry images.

It was the best gig I have seen for ages. He will be a very famous man.

CaptainWacky

Get him a deal with McVitties or something.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
When i was DJ'ing on a regular basis in 2007 I used to play tons of Calvin Harris'

He is wicked. Love to see him live.

[YOUTUBE]jQwHniME_uE[/YOUTUBE]

whisky

Boobie inspector
I just need to get an admin to change one of my random posts from five years ago to "That David Guewetta, he shows promise."

CaptainWacky

Was he not already pretty famous before this thread? NOT THAT I'M DOUBTING YOUR PREDICTIVE SKILLS...

CaptainWacky

He did those jam videos.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He must've been fairly famous since his name could confidently be included in the title. But then, us MF folk do tend to like things before they become mainstream.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And how long do you expect this to last?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Huff was a good show. I wish it lasted more than one season.

CaptainWacky

But will DAN BROWN every predict anything again?