I am going to spam the MF again

I was put in DayCare for I guess what was all of 15 minutes or something. That is the fortitude of the admins around here.

Really guys?

Fuck off.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I was put in DayCare for I guess what was all of 15 minutes or something. That is the fortitude of the admins around here.

Really guys?

Fuck off.

You weren't spamming, you were flooding. Big difference. Oh, and it was for just under 3 hours, as a deterrent, go figure. Next time it happens, it gets longer, and so on.

Test my fortitude if you will. I think you know if you fuck about with it again, I'll show you all the fortitude you need to see, and leave you to rot in Daycare. Nobody will care, and certainly not me. This isn't 2003 any more, Imperium.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]yZKvuSYIykY[/YOUTUBE]

You weren't spamming, you were flooding. Big difference. Oh, and it was for just under 3 hours, as a deterrent, go figure. Next time it happens, it gets longer, and so on.

No difference. Show me in the TOS that there is a difference you fucking bint.

Test my fortitude if you will. I think you know if you fuck about with it again, I'll show you all the fortitude you need to see, and leave you to rot in Daycare. Nobody will care, and certainly not me. This isn't 2003 any more, Imperium.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoOooOOOOOOOo. LOL "This isn't 2003 anymore...TK has class now."

Funny that you would even fathom that I would care or your status around here would ban me to Daycare forever.

Looks like Gaghypoo stepped out of character because someone got under his skin.

Pussy.

Ah, but that is part of the act isn't it?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I guess right about know, I should be providing a retort. Instead, I just don't care. You're small beans, Imperium, so there's no point in even bothering.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No difference.

Bullshit.

Spamming is responding to a single thread or threads with inane and somewhat off-topic posts.

Flooding is purposefully creating large quantities of threads/posts in order to disrupt the natural flow of a forum.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Show me in the TOS that there is a difference you fucking bint.

Based on the above post, I shall now quote from the holy scripture according to Mentalist.

Do not try and do anything that disrupts the way a BBS works. This means flooding (what is and isn't considered flooding will be determined by the staff) excessive spamming (will be determined by the staff) or any other type of behaviour that is undertaken with the intent of disrupting the normal operation of the board/server.

See the part where it's to be determined by the staff? Yeah, you just got served.

Now, sit down.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what a fucking asshat. Like anyone cares.

See the part where it's to be determined by the staff? Yeah, you just got served.

Subjective horseshit.

what a fucking asshat. Like anyone cares.

Apparently the house idiots do.

Only the turds have been left in control of TK after all the "cool" people left.

Laughable.

I will do what I want.

When I want.

Exactly how I want.

And not a damn will be done about it.

I guess right about know, I should be providing a retort. Instead, I just don't care. You're small beans, Imperium, so there's no point in even bothering.

That's right bitch. Step right back into the "I'm Gagh and I am apathetic" spiel. Just like 2003.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm sure he'll come to his senses when he stops acting like a rebellious teenage girl with her first period.