I am going to spam the MF again

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I do like the fact, that he was posting up like a storm before he decided to exercise a little flooding, and when he was botspanked, he creeps back a couple of days later, and makes a few cursory whine posts in this thread.

What a troll!

I do like the fact, that he was posting up like a storm before he decided to exercise a little flooding, and when he was botspanked, he creeps back a couple of days later, and makes a few cursory whine posts in this thread.

What a troll!

It served its purpose, didn't it? Gagh = owned.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So, I throw you in Daycare, making you huff off like a little girl, let you out inside three hours. You skulk off for a while longer, then open a thread to which your presence becomes exclusive, resorting to whining like you've crapped in your nappy, and I'm the owned one?

Reality check, Limpers, me 'ol buddy. You're more Impotent than Imperium these days :bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
happy-face_happyface_smiley_2400x2400.jpg

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Troll Kingdom will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Troll Kingdom, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Troll Kingdom reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

was it always like this? i dont remember it being?