I am in such a fucking narcy mood.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I sent out three e-mails of complaint in the last half hour - completely against my character. One complaining about residents parking, another about bus services, and thirdly my favourite, one to the local newpaper who choose to print e-mails from the same man complaining about life every day.

Whilst I could probably give you a laugh at my chosen words, I can't be arsed to anonymise the content, and I want to stop complaining myself!

(In fact, I have my 'letter' head on so much, I just signed this post off with my name & location before realising what I did!)

Seph

Retired Account
valium

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Felt like sending a letter of complaint to my local newspaper, but they probably wouldn't be able to read it. The copy that came through the door today had the worst spelling and grammar I've ever seen in a printed document. Even the headlines are incomprehensible.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You can send me a nasty PM if it'll make you feel better, OR A SEXY ONE, take your pick.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I sent out three e-mails of complaint in the last half hour - completely against my character. One complaining about residents parking, another about bus services, and thirdly my favourite, one to the local newpaper who choose to print e-mails from the same man complaining about life every day.

Whilst I could probably give you a laugh at my chosen words, I can't be arsed to anonymise the content, and I want to stop complaining myself!

Oh stop whining.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh stop whining.

sad_bunny.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
So that's how a furry is born.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OMGROFL, that is so cute and so sad at the same time!!
My karma doesn't work right now, BUT I WILL COME BACK TO GIVE YOU SOME GREEN for that!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Kicking some men could help.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I sent an email of complaint to nintendo the other day, but they have yet to reply, fuckers!

Seph

Retired Account
they got your reddies they cudnt give a fuck about u now, ur just a statistic...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I sent an e-mail to Partsking complaining about the quality of the posting on LoNAF, and he just sent me back a .gif that said "UR CHILD = DEAD MEAT LOL." :(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I am certain that was a misunderstanding and he just confused his E-mail to you with his complaint to the cow next door.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^As if I would ever do that! Is it my fault if people aren't able to properly multitask?

Err, who is Partsking, btw?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you go to Shattered Corpse, Cait has a couple of threads explaining why we all feel like writing complaint notes until around March.