I am new

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Lavender said:
Hello there. What do you do for a living?
I'm a fish head roller. Good work when you can get it. What do you do for a living?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lavender said:
Hello there. What do you do for a living?

Post with these duals at your own future peril.

That is all.

jack

Oh and by the way LC, if you can't tell the difference between me calling you a bitch (which I never have) and some dual who took over the account briefly before it was shut down that did, then you're pwned.

Now return the girls, or deal with the consequences. I made them and shared them with you, remember?

Fucking women.

Love Child

One Love
jack said:
Oh and by the way LC, if you can't tell the difference between me calling you a bitch (which I never have) and some dual who took over the account briefly before it was shut down that did, then you're pwned.

Now return the girls, or deal with the consequences. I made them and shared them with you, remember?

Fucking women.

Dude, I hate you. You are fucking pwned. I never cared that anyone called me a bitch you dumbass! The password is in this thread. And I am a fucking bitch, so deal with it.

jack

Love Child said:
Dude, I hate you. You are fucking pwned. I never cared that anyone called me a bitch you dumbass! The password is in this thread. And I am a fucking bitch, so deal with it.

That would be because the LC I was referring to is Love Cunt, my darling. She seems to care very much.

Jesus.

jack

eloisel said:
Promises, promises, promises.

Are you coming to Saratoga?

Almighty_Hen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Elnidfse

Asperger's Boy said:
Hello, everyone. :blanka:
You, my young and innocent friend, belong to ME now.