I am off work

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Ive been off work...

Slipped a disk and got stuck on teh floor downstairs for 2 hours....was vry shitty.
I 4get about this complex annoyance of living alone; i'm going to begin the search for a co-habbitor, just for these littel hiccups ;)

Or mayb i can hire some cheap import for such a task...they do that dont they, maids n all?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ive been off work...

Slipped a disk and got stuck on teh floor downstairs for 2 hours....was vry shitty.
I 4get about this complex annoyance of living alone; i'm going to begin the search for a co-habbitor, just for these littel hiccups ;)

Or mayb i can hire some cheap import for such a task...they do that dont they, maids n all?

Possibly. You plan on paying them more or less than $100 a week?;)

SuN

depends on wat i get 4 mah greenback ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
cook, clean. and with your permission hugs, snuggles, foot rubs, massage, with the option for more benefits should we mutually agree upon something more.

TV/Internet privledges required unless you can "suggest" other ways for me to occupy any free time I may have.

SuN

u mind sleeping under the stairs with teh ferret?....

Mirah

I love you
I still think you should have taken Dual up on his offer. Things are what you make of it. I am not really working at a "real" job with health benefits or anything. But I am gaining experience and pretty much volunteering my time as an apprentice to help someone. I am being paid a small amount and it is worth it.
After this quarter is over I will have something to do for the 3 weeks until the new quarter begins.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I still think you should have taken Dual up on his offer. Things are what you make of it. I am not really working at a "real" job with health benefits or anything. But I am gaining experience and pretty much volunteering my time as an apprentice to help someone. I am being paid a small amount and it is worth it.
After this quarter is over I will have something to do for the 3 weeks until the new quarter begins.

While its true it would be easier to get to California than Austrailia, I think SuN would make a much better roommate.