I AM SPEECHLESS!!!

JillianBacardi

This will be the first time you will ever find JillianBacardi at a loss for words. Since I am at a loss for words, I will go tear up the narrative I had worked on all weekend and write a new and improved one that is so outrageous I am afraid the judge will think this is like something from an episode of 24.

VKD

Banned
I hear ya Jill,

As a British taxpayer, I pay Gagh's wages, so effectively I employ him. Thanks to the beauracracy and corruption of the Inland Revenue no one seems to notice that he does no work, and spends all day on this site harrassing you.

I believe that there is a conspiracy against you that reaches all the way up through the public sector, even to Tony Blair, and that he, through the foreign office, is in liaison with the FBI - and that they are building a case against you.

Don't worry, I have contacts at New Scotland Yard and will be able to assist once the trial reaches the international headlines.

all is not lost...

JillianBacardi

ValKilmer'sDick said:
I hear ya Jill,

As a British taxpayer, I pay Gagh's wages, so effectively I employ him. Thanks to the beauracracy and corruption of the Inland Revenue no one seems to notice that he does no work, and spends all day on this site harrassing you.

I believe that there is a conspiracy against you that reaches all the way up through the public sector, even to Tony Blair, and that he, through the foreign office, is in liaison with the FBI - and that they are building a case against you.

Don't worry, I have contacts at New Scotland Yard and will be able to assist once the trial reaches the international headlines.

all is not lost...

I love you Val!!! I believe there is a conspiracy too!! and they are building a case against me for...............????? whatever they can dream up to cover their rotten asses. Any HooHoo...........I told a man I talked to today.......you wanna find your dirty rat??? Find out who the agent is who reported or is working on__________ because I gave her a hot tip about ____________ and the name of the "perp" is_____________. Check it out MrInternalAffairsMan...........then, I have a lot more info for you because there are some dirty rat bastards here that are WORSE than the very people they are investigating. I think you need to look at this board, you need to talk to witnesses, you need to talk to people on the comicon board because ahe was responsible for that board being hacked, then threatened them if they reported it. There is such government malfeasance/corruption and abuse over here that your agency could very well be at risk because of this abuse.

I have collected a whole new set of agencies and phone numbers to contact. If anyone is interested in reining in our FILTHY public servants, contact me.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Excuse me while I go use the governments xerox machine to copy my ass and the governments fax machine to send it to you.

Peter Octavian

Hey, why didn't I think of that?

I should start a thread and the whole board could climb aboard as we mount a class action suit against Jillian.

Who's with me?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You can't sue someone for being a crazy nutjob. 90 percent of Washington DC would be out of jobs then.

JillianBacardi

I don't think this is a good first board for you Chloe. I will find you others, the guys here are dirty.