I am turning Caitriona in.

VKD

Banned
you have my full support, and can use the evidence I have collected from my work with Scotland Yard

Peter Octavian

Janeway'sdick said:
you have my full support, and can use the evidence I have collected from my work with Scotland Yard

You realize, of course, that in most countries it's a serious offense to impersonate an officer of the law, or to prevaricate about working on their behalf?

Number_6

beer, I want beer
JillianBacardi said:
^ok, thanks ValKilmersdick!! I knew you were one of the good guys! I am turning her into the judge also. Nobody........not even the feds, will fuck with a judge. I do believe I will have his ear very shortly.

Frightening. Given your history here, I can only assume you are planning on cutting off the judge's ear.

JonathonWally

Skin is my daddy
you can turn her into me, I'm a fully deputized officer of the internet retarded nutcase harrasment service

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Not to be mean, but I really don't give a fuck about your life. You are a persona on a board that I come to in source of amusement, of which you offer plenty, either because you are a very clever troll or because you've gone completely off the deep end.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
JillianBacardi said:
I guess it remains to be seen if I am a very clever troll or if you guys are getting ready to reap what you sow.

Well, if I reap what I sow here at TK, I'll be surrounded by a bunch of leftist blowhards who make my life miserable.

Oh, wait. Too late. I'm already surrounded by a bunch of leftist blowhards who make my life miserable.

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
JillianBacardi said:
I guess it remains to be seen if I am a very clever troll or if you guys are getting ready to reap what you sow.
I am totally convinced you are a Master Troll. Kudos to you. :)

You live in Florida? Aww, shit.... :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
When you do so, can you provide video footage of her strip search to provide evidence that you have done what you said?