I believe the following TKers may be gay

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Mal thinks he knows everything, but he doesn't know I'm Beualah, a 400 pound black woman from Kentucky.

I've tormented my niece ever since her childhood by calling her Beulah.

She gets so worked up.

"MY NAME'S NOT BEULAH, UNCLE MALCOLM!!"

Fun stuff.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Mal is your name...Ohhhhh. You're who FB keeps recommending. LMAO.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I cant be gay if I dont know what gender I am so I opt for Bi---curious.:biggrin1:
Telling your gender is easy. Look in the mirror. If you see a dick...now you know how the rest of us feel.

Mirah

I love you
This thread is yet another regrettable example of reinforcing the gay/straight orientation binary and serves to further bisexual invisibility.

That article hurts my head.
One could say that bisexuals do have a stealth mode, like the ability to pass as heterosexual while still having a homosexual side.
That last sentence hits home to the true meaning of bisexual invisibility: the social phenomenon in which bisexuality is delegitimized as a valid sexual orientation. This idea that bisexual people are half heterosexual and half homosexual may ring true for some but is in reality hurtful to the bisexual community

Why does anything have to be labeled? Lets just say one does not discriminate who they will have sex with. They are non-discriminte-sexual.

Omnisexuality is the potential for attraction to any person regardless of their sex and gender.
A bisexual woman may date men almost exclusively but is still incidentally attracted to women

The most important point to remember in all this is the power to self-label. If a person identifies as bisexual, they are bisexual regardless of their apparent behavior. They are the only person who knows their own sexuality, so you better recognize

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Dear Donovan,

Fuck off.

Best regards,
SAUSAGEMAN

Dear SM,

If only it were that easy. The entire rest of the internet has me quarantined here. Sorry.

Kisses,

Donovan

PS who the fuck are you, again?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We need a new gay to replace Henoch.