Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bestoweth upon you

strange-visitor1.jpg

Lilith said:
Hey P,

Know we're not on the best of terms, but due to me being able to relate to this in something that almost transpired in June re: Shatna, I am inclined to believe you. Do you have actual proof of this like you said you could provide via PM? Just wondering, been talking to others about this that have also had a "situation" with Shatna.

Bitch, if you didn't like my response, you shouldn't have PMed me in the first place.

That's what I thought.

When you have something intelligent to flood my PM box with, then I'll take you off iggy :kitty:

Lilith said:
Zodiac said:
Lilith said:
Zodiac said:
Lilith said:
Hey P,

Know we're not on the best of terms, but due to me being able to relate to this in something that almost transpired in June re: Shatna, I am inclined to believe you. Do you have actual proof of this like you said you could provide via PM? Just wondering, been talking to others about this that have also had a "situation" with Shatna.
I have no proof, just like I can't prove that my name starts with a 'P.'

I didn't care if it was believed or not; presenting it was my goal.

Anyway, that's last month's drama.
Of course it's last month's drama.....I sent that....last month.....:| Little late there. :wtf?:
You sent it 2 weeks ago. Are you satisfied?
?????

Don't PM me again.

Thanks.
OK.

Lilith said:
He can't help it. He just doesn't know how to tell when people are fucking with him either ;)

I've noticed that.

I bet he was beat as a child and it stilted his early emotional developement.

See how he flees?

Do not engage him. Do not ask him questions, or try to argue. Simple present to him this old school kryponite.