I can actually think of MANY THINGS that are better about the Badlands

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Let us list.

1-5. The Badlanders aren't afraid to leave the Badlands and use the rest of the friggin' board. (GFHH doesn't count. It sucks.) This is listed as 1-5 because it matters that much.
6. The Badlanders lampoon their elitism via the usage of a meaningless "spamstitution".
7. Even though they're drama-tastic, they extend olive branches to everyone.
8. You don't need to have a join date like mine to be accepted.
9. Duals are loved and encouraged.
10. (and the most important one) They represent the fun and playfulness with which this board was created.

Beat that, ya stuck-up bunch of nobodies.

Signed,
A regretful founder of this disgraced forum

whisky

Boobie inspector
shooting_stars_5.jpg

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Let us list.

1-5. The Badlanders aren't afraid to leave the Badlands and use the rest of the friggin' board. (GFHH doesn't count. It sucks.) This is listed as 1-5 because it matters that much.
6. The Badlanders lampoon their elitism via the usage of a meaningless "spamstitution".
7. Even though they're drama-tastic, they extend olive branches to everyone.
8. You don't need to have a join date like mine to be accepted.
9. Duals are loved and encouraged.
10. (and the most important one) They represent the fun and playfulness with which this board was created.
11. Pandora is here.

Beat that, ya stuck-up bunch of nobodies.

Signed,
A regretful founder of this disgraced forum
There fixed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Meh, it's just a forum.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No one gives a fuck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yeah, but I heard the badlanders don't like pizza. Who the FUCK doesn't like pizza?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
)(*(_)()_()_*)*&(_(*_)()(_+)_+)+)(_(**&)(*)_(_)(+_*_(&_(*)+*)_(&_(*&)*_(*&)(*&)*^&(*%^&%&^%^(*&)(&^&&(*&)(&*(&^)*(*)(&)*(*)_(*_(*()&*(&)*(&)*(&*(^BONCiu)*&)*(*)(uui)_o_++_)+**o^*&^&)_(+_)+(_()&*(&()+)(+)_&(_(_+(*_()(_+_*_(y&*^&*)_+_()_(&)_*&&(*u&*_()*&(yr_*(ytu)+((t)+(yu)_(iyi*()+*(ityi*()(_+*&(*y&*+()yuoy*)+(_uy

Big Dick McGee

So if you're lonely You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot away from you And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you I say don't you know You say you don't go
I say... take me out! I say you don't show Don't move, time is slow I say... take me out!
If I move this could dieIf I move this could dieI want you...to take me out!I say you don't know
You say you don't go I say... take me out! I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here I know I won't be leaving here (with you) I know I won't be leaving here with you I say don't you know? You say you don't know I say take me out If I wink, this can die
If I wane, this can die I want you to take me out If I move, this could die If I move, this could die
Come on, take me out I know I won't be leaving here I know I won't be leaving here I know I won't be leaving here I know I won't be leaving here with you

Big Dick McGee

NotChet, she's still on the way to meat me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
klj7u6ft8m5e2rh46a5g.jpg