Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm saving up, but I don't know which to pick from:

PS3
Nintendo Wii
Laptop with wireless

Help me help myself. :)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well, it really depends on what you want to use them for.

Do you want a casual gaming system that has plenty of games where you can invite your friends over and play? Wii.

Do you want more of a multimedia system that will look good on a HDTV and throws in a nice Blu-Ray player? PS3.

Do you want to be able to spam the MF WHILE IN BED? Laptop.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A Wii has been sitting in my living room for several months UNUSED. There just aren't that many games for it that appeal to me. If I had the cash, I'd get a PS3 or Xbox, srsly.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Get a deck of cards and play solitaire.

I prefer one-handed solitaire, as it doesn't require a surface to spread out the cards.

And if friends come over, switch to UNO!

Tisiphone

I think I'm leaning towards the PS3 with the Zelda games.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Depending on what your focus is on, I'd suggest PS3 or the laptop. The Wii is too limited in what you can do with it, and when you like the Sports stuff, you have to buy all those little gadgets like the nunchucks, balance board, wheel, motion plus, and whatnot, too, so it can get really expensive.

If you're more into multimedia, get the PS3, they have awesome games and the whole thing is just, y'know, amazing.
If you play only once in a while and you want to focus on the 'net access and need something to keep you occupied no matter where you are, get the laptop, but make sure the graphic card is good enough to let you play some of the newer games, too.

Tisiphone

TORN BETWEEN TWO SKATERS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still play my Nintendo 64. FACT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think I'm leaning towards the PS3 with the Zelda games.

Well you wouldn't be able to play them on a PS3, so you probably shouldn't do that...

Tisiphone

FUCK....I MEANT THE DAMNED XBOX.

PAY ME NO MND I'M JUST A TAD STOND RIGHT NOW

whisky

Boobie inspector
X Box = monthly subscription to play online games.

PS3 = free for that

Tisiphone

I HAVE TO PLAY TWILIGHT PRINCESS ONCE IN MY LIFE JUST ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh if that's what it's all about, I have the perfect solution: fly over to my place, I'll rent the game and XBOX for a weekend and let you play to your heart's content. Once you're thoroughly bored, I can show you my neck of the woods and keep you entertained for a few days before you head back to the US. If planned sensibly, that shouldn't be more expensive than purchasing the damn thing...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...you can't play Zelda on XBox either.