I can't even fucking get Flash to work on my computer now so fucking help me

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was told to download the newest version of Flash today so I did. When I tried to install I got the message "A required file (C\windows\system32\macromed\flash\npswf32.dll) could not be written due to insufficient permissions."

I tried several more times. Tried completely uninstalling Flash then installing again. Got the same message ever time. Tried to delete the offending file which was always still there after I uninstalled Flash and always got told I couldn't. Tried deleting the whole Macromed folder and couldn't. Every fucking time.

Yes I have checked online for help.

Don't have Flash on my computer now. Can't get it installed again. Will quit using the internet forever if I can't resolve this, so instead of sneering "WACKY CAN'T USE A COMPUTER LOL" just fucking tell me what I should fucking do to get it to work. OKAY?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Usually when it says about permission it needs you to install the file in administrator mode, you can right click on the EXE file to do this.

CaptainWacky

Nope, still get the same message. GFASDHLGJKf.

CaptainWacky

I went away for a while, restarted, and now it's working. I have absolutely no idea why.

I might kill myself anyway.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
have you tried hitting ctrl W ? or ALT F4?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Flash is evil, it wants to automatically update on my laptop every 8 hours or so. FUCK THOSE FUCKING FLASHERS.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Wacky, what OS are you using? Windows 7 or Vista?

SAUSAGEMAN

Our future work with Flash on mobile devices will be focused on enabling Flash developers to package native apps with Adobe AIR for all the major app stores. We will no longer adapt Flash Player for mobile devices to new browser, OS version or device configurations.

2867.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WE'RE TRAPPED!