I can't sleep

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I no longer partake in smoking weed, or anything for that matter. GTC isn't a fan, and out of respect for him, I don't do it.

More power to the people that do it responsibly, though.

And I kinda miss the smell, it is so delicious.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I no longer partake in smoking weed, or anything for that matter. GTC isn't a fan, and out of respect for him, I don't do it.

More power to the people that do it responsibly, though.

And I kinda miss the smell, it is so delicious.

I smoke weed about once a week. And yes it is delicious.

I probably won't be smoking weed anymore for a while though since I'm currently pissed off at my asshole friends who I hung out with and I have no other weed contacts.

Weevil

NOOOOOOOB

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm sleepy, foggy headed and have the munchies on a near-permanent basis without it.

Besides, I'm caffeine's bitch.

Good thread Cacophony. I recommend sex. Wake up Cow if you have to, have crazy monkey [or cow as the case may be] sex, then sleep will claim you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
great thread.

W33V's right about the weed. I've been having trouble sleeping the last couple days two, and this thread made me sleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cacophony

Good thread Cacophony. I recommend sex. Wake up Cow if you have to, have crazy monkey [or cow as the case may be] sex, then sleep will claim you.

Yeah, next time I'll walk 300 miles and do just that ;)

I actually never slept very well when stoned, and I definitely don't sleep very well while drunk. I have this weird thing (with like cold medicine too) that after it wears off I am immediately awake and completely unable to get back to sleep.

Messy said:
NOOOOOOOB

NO U

Cacophony

Just eat less foods that contain B vitamins. You'll be sleepy in no time.
Seriously? I never knew that.

I couldn't tell you what I eat that really contains B vitamins, but I'll keep an eye out.

Cacophony

OH AND

jack said:
what game is that from?

Guild Wars. My one true weakness.

Cacophony

I'M BORED and responding to karma comments.

Yub said:
Thought you guys were under the same roof....

WE WERE until the 'Murrican guvment decided that splitting up families is awesome, even though no immigration/visitation laws were being broken, and that holding us for 3 hours at the border is also ULTRA COOL when we've got a baby and whatnot, so you know.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Why would you stop partying when you're 17?

Cacophony

Why would you stop partying when you're 17?

Well, I stopped when I was 18. I had a bad experience blacking out one night when I was drinking and smoking, and I kinda lost the desire after that.

I don't have an addictive personality at all and peer pressure really doesn't affect me, so it really all comes down to whether or not I want to do it, and I just don't anymore.