The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How about between my two big trees?

jack

Cant-Sleep-Memes-22.jpg

Mirah

I love you
So I was in this house.....
Everything is fine until there is a knock on the side door.
Which I yell out," Don't open that!" Just as they open the door.
I look at the others and I say "ugh, never open that door, and especially to knockers."

Mirah

I love you
And I scream or catch up to them, she escapes and then somehow I knock them out and almost over a railing, I hear her scream

Mirah

I love you
They are hanging over s railing. I dont want to drop them, tho I should have.
And then I wake up

Mirah

I love you
I move the giraffe
I close my blinds
Use the restroom
And then I turn on one of my camping lights
Type this thread
Try and think pleasant thoughts
Think about the previous night
Shutter
And here I am
Back to pleasant thoughts?
I heard my neighbor sneeze. That sounded creepy.

jack

359357b317070523ca48c92b82fc5c89.jpg

Mirah

I love you
So I'm walking around the house
because I feel like I have a fever
and I can't find any of the 2 thermometers that I have
and then I have this thought
"Did I stick a thermometer up my cats butt once?"
It was such a wierd random thought and I am sure that if I did I would have thrown the damn thing away. I really don't think I did, but I think I recalled a memory of being at the vet, but I also honestly recall telling the vet once that she had a temperature of 106 or some other wierd, but normal temperature for a cat. Maybe it was from one vet office to the other. Yeah, thats it.
But I still can't find either of my thermometers
and I think I have covid
I tested negative today
but it is only day 2 of possible exposure, so I will test again tomorrow or the next day I don't know. I feel like crap, like a spring or summer cold.
But also stomach and also head hurt really really bad. So bad.
I have enough food because I stalked up since its a holiday weekend and no local dares step in a store past Wednesday around here.
If I do I will have to use an app and order because I don't want to go into a store or I could have a neighbor pick it up. I don't know. It will be fine.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's probably just a summer cold. That's what I think I have/had the last few days. Throat still a little bit scratchy and I have a tiny cough but I'm going to try to go back to work today. Feel 80-90% well.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I found my brand new thermometer courtesy of WF. My temp was 100 today. Still feel like crap.
I went back to work today. Fever and chills gone. Just a little cough and dry and scratchy throat. My taste is getting better too. Those Halls lemon cough drops and plenty of rest did the trick for me.

Mirah

I love you
I need to get some cough drops. I've been using that good ol cloriseptic spary. Yum! But it does the trick.

I had been fighting a fever all night, sleeping w/ ice packs even and then at 2 am something happened and I felt more normal than I had ever felt. I laid back down and then an hour later the cough came. Yuck.
Stuff just started moving in my lungs and now my chest hurts. : (
I wasn't working tomorrow anyway so I'm good-but I am supposed to work Friday through Monday. Friday being a 12 hour day on the boat. I don't think I can do it. Not a good idea-to be outside or in the elements. For a moment I thought I was better. We will see. I'll do another test tomorrow anyway.

Glad you are feeling better!

jack

I'm sorry you guys are feeling poorly. Tea with lemon and lots of rest. What do you do on the boat all day?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm sorry you guys are feeling poorly. Tea with lemon and lots of rest. What do you do on the boat all day?
Maybe I should stop the cigar smoking until I fully recover? Feels like unknown allergies or smoker's cough. I'm not too bad if I don't take deep breaths.

jack

If you're having lung stuff, cigars are about the worst thing you can smoke while compromised.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe I should stop the cigar smoking until I fully recover? Feels like unknown allergies or smoker's cough. I'm not too bad if I don't take deep breaths. At least the fever and chills ans aches from Saturday and Sunday appear to be gone.

Mirah

I love you

Been drinking tea w/ lemon and ginger and honey

I mainly work in the galley, but also tie and untie the stern and help w/ freight and checking people in at each location.

jack

Is this a ferry?