Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Can't View SC links

^^yeah.............I just caught that. I didn't add other stuff that is even better than that.

Can't give away the whole game GB. I give them enough to keep them on their toes. Keep the INSANITY alive.
Ya know what I mean??

So anyway............switching gears...............puts in reverse............Nothing like getting thrown under da proverbial BUS!!

I bought this HP printer at Target cause I thought WOW!!! $69.95 is a good clearance price since they make some of the best printers. Here is where they get ya..............the after market. I have spent Five Hundred Ninety-Seven dollars and thirty-two cents on ink cartridges.

WORD............when buying a printer, find out how many pages or prints you GIT per toner cartridge. You see where I am going with this??
For Heavy Office copying..........like in a physicians office...........I prefered the Xerox machine because you GIT several pages per toner cartridge. It depends on the model.