I changed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
According to the following thread, FALCONARG SHould've been the New Badlands mod all along!

Until LC pulled a GW BUSH and got herself elected threou DUAL ABUSE!

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113325

Now she's trying to do it again with Dirk Funk!

Nothing against the guy, I'm sure he's great, but he's only been here for like 2 months!

THe only way to truly obtain justice for the Badlands is to vote FALCONARG!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I full-heartedly endorse this product and/or service.

Mirah

I love you
I can torch the badlands right now. Get rid of all the threads. Ask mm to just clean the place up. That is what Falcon is going to do anyway. Thankless Bastards. Just because I call you jack's messenger boy. You are Dork Lord, come up with something original and stop copying other people.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I can torch the badlands right now. Get rid of all the threads. Ask mm to just clean the place up.

More threats and coercian? REALLY LC? Really.

Don't set yourself up as a tin-plated tyrant and make this easy for me, or anything.

That is what Falcon is going to do anyway. Thankless Bastards. Just because I call you jack's messenger boy.

Has nothing to do with it, and you know it. Falconarg was the rightful winner last time, swooped in and "saved the day".

You are Dork Lord, come up with something original and stop copying other people.

This is the only way to save the Badlands from your powermongering bullshit.

Might not be original, might not be flashy, but it gets the job done.

Mirah

I love you
How am I powermongering?
Are you really upset Falcon didn't make it last time and why?
Just because Dirk only has a couple of months here doesn't mean he can't campaign.
I knew I never had your support anyway. You just want all the attention for yourself.
Of course I wouldn't ask for the badlands to be deleted or torched, but I might as well because that is the route you are going when you ask for certain people to be mods.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
How am I powermongering?

"Vote for Dirk and I'll post NEKKID PICS!"

"I CAN TORCH THE BADLANDS!"

"I'll vote with ALL OF MY DUALS!

Are you really upset Falcon didn't make it last time and why?

Not at all, at the time I was relieved. But power tends to coruupt, no?

Just because Dirk only has a couple of months here doesn't mean he can't campaign.

Of course it doesn't. I never said otherwise. But does he truly deserve the illicit tactics you're using to "support" his campaign?

I knew I never had your support anyway. You just want all the attention for yourself.

You had my support even when I disagreed with you. I've looked past a lot of things because of who you are and how I feel about you. But I can pretend the emperor is wearing the finest clothes for only so long.

Of course I wouldn't ask for the badlands to be deleted or torched, but I might as well because that is the route you are going when you ask for certain people to be mods.

You have proof of this? And you honestly want me to believe an unproven n00b would do any better?

Mirah

I love you
OMG! NOw Thats JUSt FUcking FUCNYY!!! I Mean FUNNY! I don't care who you are, thats some funny ass shit right there! OH YEah! OMG! You are fucking hilariuos!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I agree Mirah, it is sad.

I thought I knew you.

And I thought I knew you. You now want an absentee retard as mod instead of a clueless Hellmanite jackdancer. WTF, pickle! WTF? You're standards are sinking lower and lower.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I was campaigning for Elrod because I wanted to throw my vote away.

Then I realized LC was serious about voting in Jerk Punk.

Now I can't throw my vote away.

Falconarg is the only show we have at thwrarting this evil plot.

You could see that if she hadn't blinded you with her cyber bewbz!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Take a pill.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Goddamn! You really are a whiny bitch! Show some respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.