I dont like work anymore

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
In my new position..they actually make us "work" now!! :hmmm:

Gone are the "Good ol days" when I could just sit back and do whatever I want for 8 straight hours....

* Drink Coffee by the Gallon "all at the companys expense".....

* Live on the Internet from the time I "report" to the time I leave.....

* Take hour long bathroom breaks...

* Take two hour long lunch breaks...

* Spent four hours from an eight hour day on Troll kingdom, Youtube and eBay...

Now its gone... all gone :hurt:

* Now I am actually "timed" by my computer where everything I do is monitored....

* Now I only get two 15 min breaks and one 1/2 hr lunch with no fancy restaurants around close enough to get there and back in time to actually enjoy eating....

* Now I have a boss that sits in a bullpen and watches over everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that we all say and do.....

* all for 20% LESS than what I made at my old position.. :cry:

Oh how I miss the days when I could spend all day mooching off the company clock all at the expense of Millionaires that could all well afford it!

I wish those "Good ol Days" would all come back :smfangel:

starguard

I can now only dream about all the times the company flew us out to different places for all types of training to learn things we hardly ever used.

The Hotels we were set up in were considered as the best in the country with food that would rival a kings feast. The cars they would rent for us were some of the best cars on the road.

Now they fly the instructors to us, and we go nowhere. No more travel, no more exotic hotels, no more rich and tasty cuisine, no more company cars or brand new rentals. Now its just a ball and chain, bread and water and a prison guard to keep us in line :hmmm:

I Love Cunt

Watch It
In my new position..they actually make us "work" now!! :hmmm:

Gone are the "Good ol days" when I could just sit back and do whatever I want for 8 straight hours....

* Drink Coffee by the Gallon "all at the companys expense".....

* Live on the Internet from the time I "report" to the time I leave.....

* Take hour long bathroom breaks...

* Take two hour long lunch breaks...

* Spent four hours from an eight hour day on Troll kingdom, Youtube and eBay...

Now its gone... all gone :hurt:

* Now I am actually "timed" by my computer where everything I do is monitored....

* Now I only get two 15 min breaks and one 1/2 hr lunch with no fancy restaurants around close enough to get there and back in time to actually enjoy eating....

* Now I have a boss that sits in a bullpen and watches over everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that we all say and do.....

* all for 20% LESS than what I made at my old position.. :cry:

Oh how I miss the days when I could spend all day mooching off the company clock all at the expense of Millionaires that could all well afford it!

I wish those "Good ol Days" would all come back :smfangel:

Shut the Fuck Up AssHole.
Be glad you have a job, or go make one yourself if you hate it so much.
The company I worked for made cut backs a long time ago. And then they cut back the highest paid employees. That would include me.
Now I work my ass off and go to school. I would be grateful if I were you that you ever had any free time at work, because you were there to do a job for your employer, not sit on your ass and on the computer all day. You should feel guilty for all the money and time you spent of theirs. And don't give me this, "But everybody does it bullshit"
People do not know how to fucking work these days. Attached to their cell phones and internet and bff's while they are on the job. Please. You have it so easy, you don't even know it.

Cory

Banned
You got a system where kids are told the computer is a tool that should be used in school in real life is where the problem rests. Why has America declining? Too much red tape coperations making the quick buck. College kids that don't have the money or time to start a bussiness because well China #1 India #2 #3 Korea I would like to see the breakdown of people currently employed in New York or besides the guy that is trying to sell conterfit Mickey Mantle baseball cards.
It's not the same work your parents were told about the ball game has changed just ask Mexico!! 3rd world country here we come!
All of the factories that created jobs are now gone and never comming back unless someone like MItt Romney (yeah Right) starts a resurgance in brining worthwhile jobs that don't cost your entire life just to live on this darn Rock.

Supply and demand is the problem a good supply of human beings you have a demand for a job.

starguard

How DARE them force ME..."The Goddamn Batman" to actually WORK a living!! :hmmm:

I am not accustomed to endulging in such minual labor.. :bailey:

Friday

Bazinga!
I had a job like that when I was just starting out. I was a telemarketer, selling phone equipment to businesses. It was so long ago faxes were still an expensive novelty.

But then I grew up.

USUC

Trollzilla
You poor thing!

Poor me. The money part was just dumb luck. I have no complaints. He's smart, handsome and successful...:)

5791.imgcache.jpg