I dont remember another year like this for cancellations

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sure a lot of my shows that I watch have been cancelled in the past, but over the space of the last few weeks I've lost Heroes, Ashes to Ashes, Flashforward, Lost and 24 finishes on sunday.

Make it the last 12 months and I've also lost defying gravity, knight rider, Sarah Connor Chronicals, Dollhouse, Life on mars US, and even though its not official yet, there is clearly no sign of a new series of Torchwood, since the american version was precancelled before it was even made.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everything bad that happened this past season can somehow be connected to the bad idea that was the 10PM Jay Leno Show. I'm surprised Jeff Zucker even leaves the house.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought Torchwood was confirmed for a new series. Hopefully another "quite good like Children of Earth" series rather than a "shitty Chris Chibnal" series.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NOT BETTER OFF TED!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm still waiting for My So-Called Life to come back, even though all the kids are now in their 30s and have movie careers.

Sure a lot of my shows that I watch have been cancelled in the past, but over the space of the last few weeks I've lost Heroes, Ashes to Ashes, Flashforward, Lost and 24 finishes on sunday.

Make it the last 12 months and I've also lost defying gravity, knight rider, Sarah Connor Chronicals, Dollhouse, Life on mars US, and even though its not official yet, there is clearly no sign of a new series of Torchwood, since the american version was precancelled before it was even made.

DAMN, u sure do watch a lot of tele! ;)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Although it looks like I will be watching significantly less now.