Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't think I've ever

I am usually wearing a tank top except today I forgot to get clean clothes and my laundry was piled high, I was so tired from the weekend I didn't feel like doing any so I had to wear a long sleeve shirt and it was really hot. We had a nice breeze and the evenings cool off so much that it doesn't matter. But yes, I am waiting for summer to be here too.

Gonad said:
I am usually wearing a tank top except today I forgot to get clean clothes and my laundry was piled high, I was so tired from the weekend I didn't feel like doing any so I had to wear a long sleeve shirt and it was really hot. We had a nice breeze and the evenings cool off so much that it doesn't matter. But yes, I am waiting for summer to be here too.
I want to be wearing tanktops but I have to wear a polo for work and by the time I'm done, the sun is down and it's chilly.

Cacophony do you work this whole weekend? I know I have the weekend off and no one will be left in the office, so everyone gets to leave early.