I dont understand some peoples ebay watching habits

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its weird, when I have stuff one I see the watchers increasing, but sometimes they decrease too, as if once it gets to a certain price they lose interest.

Arent they even a little curious as to what the final price would have been?

Or once it gets past their skinflint level of paying, do they go off to seek new bargains?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
but sometimes they decrease too, as if once it gets to a certain price they lose interest.

Or once it gets past their skinflint level of paying, do they go off to seek new bargains?

Yes, exactly.

I like Leek knives and certain kitchen knives and I do both of the things you listed.
Usually, I bid, set my bid up to what I'm willing to pay and leave it at that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If something goes over what I'm willing to bid, I always remove myself from the watchers list. Not even curiousity would want me to go back to something I feel is overpriced.

Now, I don't consider myself a skinflint, it's just that very few items really take my interest to watch to the end.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Could be they find other stuff they want to watch. I believe there is a limit to the number of items. I havent put anything on watch for awhile, usually when I find a hot wheel I want I put a bid on right away for the amount I am willing to pay for it. If the bid goes over I move on. I get a lot of good bargains that way and I dont overpay. I recently got this nice hotwheel for $455, definitely a bargain price.

13959.jpg

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I prefer ebanned anyway.