I don't understand the complaint: inhibited women

Consumer

Elder Statesman
So one of my "vanilla" friends was complaining that his girlfriend isn't into "anything weird". I had to ask him what the defined as "weird". His definition was pretty tame, in my view at least. He noticed my reaction, and asked "Well, have you done that?".

I nodded, and said little more. He, however, went off on a long diatribe about women who only like "boring" sex.

It is my experience that it requires only time, patience, consistency, and a demonstrated competence at a sexual practice, no matter what that practice is, to bring a lover around. In fact, if you are good (and I am), you can get them to not just acquiesce, but beg you for it sooner or later.

There is no such thing as a "fridgid" woman. Take the time to find her levers, and she WILL do anything you want. That lever may include being cruel and self-assured enough to leave if she doesn't comply (although that's a crude tactic if used too early in the process). She will give you what you want. Eventually, she may even crave it.

I have had the most interesting time this weekend contemplating not one, but two "virginities" that I may well have from someone. And these are not fearfully given, but eagerly offered.

It is good to be me.

Gentlemen, patience and self-confidence will give you "anything" you want. Ladies, demand that they give you the time and attention if they value that "anything".
And keep an open mind. :twisted: