Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dream of Gonad

You were on my computer, in my house, for some reason. We were supposed to meet up again before some gig you had. It was dancing, like a Rockette-thing. Could have been a symphony too. I don't remember that part.

A symphony? Sounds fun. Dancing....would be humorous, if it weren't so pitiful (my dancing, not your dream.)

I have had one or two TK-related dreams recently as well. Must be some bug going around here.

Not an UNpleasant dream, I hope? Boring is okay, just not UNpleasant.

He would have to elaborate. I can't I don't remember my TK dreams well enough.

Hmmm I don't think I had a TK dream yet. No I lie. I did have an erotic dream about Cait and Sadistic Bastard. It was Hot Gonad! Real hot! I was the dominatrix too. Mmmmmm yeah, nice dream.

The thought of you being the dominant to Sadistic Bastard's submissive is intriguing. Are you that bold? Does your presence exude the power needed for a scenario like that?

Actually, I was in training. He was watching me. I was not allowed to look at him. But I had to "whip" Cait, if that is what you would call it.
I was really nervous and her bare backside was in front of me. Naked and beautiful. Then she showed me how to please her.
Then I woke up.

Messenger said:
You got bored with me. i WASN'T PSYCHOTIC ENOUGH :cry:

OMG :( ARE YOU DREAMING MY LIFE?

I have a feeling a while down the road I'll be crying about how my boyfriend dumped me because I was too psychotic. :( My cat is asleep. So cute, and so much less annoying. :)

Love Child said:
Actually, I was in training. He was watching me. I was not allowed to look at him. But I had to "whip" Cait, if that is what you would call it.
I was really nervous and her bare backside was in front of me. Naked and beautiful. Then she showed me how to please her.
Then I woke up.

Oooooo. So, do you think he would have been secretly pleased if you had turned the tables and "whipped" him? Or do you think he would not have been at all pleased, and would that make it even more sexually exciting for you?