Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dream of Gonad

Gonad said:
OMG :( ARE YOU DREAMING MY LIFE?

I have a feeling a while down the road I'll be crying about how my boyfriend dumped me because I was too psychotic. :( My cat is asleep. So cute, and so much less annoying. :)
How about this, ms. 'whore.' Give me your current love interest's e-mail. Or direct him to TK.

Gonad said:
Oooooo. So, do you think he would have been secretly pleased if you had turned the tables and "whipped" him? Or do you think he would not have been at all pleased, and would that make it even more sexually exciting for you?
Y'know. My thoughts about the whole dream were focused on Cait. And I guess a small part of wanting to be pleasing to both. Hmmmm.

Yes, in the dream. But now, upon further reflection and fantasizing, what do you think?

Messenger said:
How about this, ms. 'whore.' Give me your current love interest's e-mail. Or direct him to TK.

He's been here, and it isn't his idea of fun. Ah, well. This will give me an opportunity to indulge other facets of my personality. After four years of encouragement on the "sick and twisted" side, perhaps it is time I had a bit of redirection to keep my social skills up.

Gonad said:
He's been here, and it isn't his idea of fun. Ah, well. This will give me an opportunity to indulge other facets of my personality. After four years of encouragement on the "sick and twisted" side, perhaps it is time I had a bit of redirection to keep my social skills up.
Wonderful. Now, give me his e-mail.

I don't understand your reasoning for taking the discussion in this direction.

So, you want to be hostile. OK. I have ways of dealing with you. Like...

Like, no post of yours shall be free from my aping and goading your BF from responding to it.

In case you want to call me on my bluff, I warn you: I have no life.

I laugh at your labeling my behavior as "hostile." Too late to not call your bluff? I'm not calling your bluff. Do whatever you want, I am powerless to stop another human being from achieving his or her goals.