I feel like...negging the shit outta somebody.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think it was even before that, with the first incarnation of stars. lol no stars there now. I say, Red El for Xmas.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm writing a nice letter to Santa as we speak.

I know you love Xmas you slimy cunt, so I'll be working on your present the rest of the year.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
remember that thread when she had a meltdown about karma stars? Anyone remember the title of it?

Hmmm... as I recall, I had thanked Hambil for the stars. Then, everyone came in whining about them, complaining they were ugly stars, claiming the admins had given them to me unfairly, that karma was useless anyway, etc. I believe it was in the top three forum. You might look in the archive there and I think it was about the end of 2008. I stopped posting here for a year and I think it started the first or second of January 2009. Most of 2009 I spent in the hospital with MK so didn't make much of a presence on the first incarnation of TKR.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Hmmm... as I recall, I had thanked Hambil for the stars. Then, everyone came in whining about them, complaining they were ugly stars, claiming the admins had given them to me unfairly, that karma was useless anyway, etc. I believe it was in the top three forum. You might look in the archive there and I think it was about the end of 2008. I stopped posting here for a year and I think it started the first or second of January 2009. Most of 2009 I spent in the hospital with MK so didn't make much of a presence on the first incarnation of TKR.

I have searched for it, but no joy.

Maybe it's been pruned or it might be in the QSF archives which have now been made... *ahem* hidden ( :) )

do you remember any phrase or particular word from the thread that could be serached for?

jack

cunt, bitch, and liar should suffice

jack

OMG AMISCORNED??????????????????????????????????????????????/////////////////////////

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have searched for it, but no joy.

Maybe it's been pruned or it might be in the QSF archives which have now been made... *ahem* hidden ( :) )

do you remember any phrase or particular word from the thread that could be serached for?

No, sorry, I don't remember anything in particular that would get you closer to that thread than what I've already told you.

jack

Posts will surface soon enough, hypocrite :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, if Paul could find stuff to bump from 2005, Paul should be able to find stuff from 2008 to bump. I have faith in him. He's a good Ninja. Right?