I figured out why Gear's been gone so long....

Enkephalen

My Stars!
He's on the beach drinking beer? Or he's holed up in the basement tinkering with scrap metal and making new friends?

Kermit

Banned
I told you before, and I'll tell you again.

You people come on this website to PRETEND you have friends, because you are LOSERS, with no actual friends.

Get it through your thick skulls, like Gear did, you are LOSERS, and should go play with real people, rather then pretending someone cares about you online, and your stupid lives.

This website SUCKS, because its a bunch of LOSERS, who have nothing better to do then write endlessly about sucking dick, and saying "fuck u troll kingdom".

GET A LIFE YOU SHITS AND LOG OFF.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!

You people come on this website to PRETEND you have friends, because you are LOSERS, with no actual friends.

Get it through your thick skulls, like Gear did, you are LOSERS, and should go play with real people, rather then pretending someone cares about you online, and your stupid lives.

This website SUCKS, because its a bunch of LOSERS, who have nothing better to do then write endlessly about sucking dick, and saying "fuck u troll kingdom".

A. I only come here when I'm not busy with my offline, in person friends. You will notice that I do not live on this site - unlike some posters with obvious post counts.

B. I do not pretend that anyone other than MK who has apparently returned to occasionally post on this site cares about me. While I do not wish bad things on anyone else who posts here, MK is the only one I actually care about. Except sometimes I care about Mirah and Loktar - don't ask me why because I really can't say. I'd like to slap Jack, hard, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I'd like to send Donovan a gift certificate for lunch. And, VKD - well, lets just say there is a microscope just itching to meet him. Gear - is he gone? Hadn't noticed. Worry sometimes about Saint due to his health issues and nicotine habit. Wonder if Mentalist ever made it back to England with his fiance. Wish all the best to LakerGirl and her still itty bitty. There are many who don't post here anymore, at all, that I sort of miss but hope they are happy and well wherever they are these days. Still think the Minefield and the Badlands are the places to go if you want to follow some fun and frivolity.

C. I haven't even begun writing those types of things about Troll Kingdom.

So, who in particular is your post aimed at? Name names. Identify your targets. Please. :)

Enkephalen

My Stars!

What bolsters your opinion that we/they are Gear's dearest online friends? Is it because members mention his MIA status? That only means his absence has been noted. You presume too much on so little, and extrapolate an opinion that has no basis in reality -- well, maybe in the altered universe that is your own fantasy world.

Are you jealous of the faux attention given to Gear? Is that it? So I would guess that your nearly unanimous negative responses from TK members could tend to make you feel just a little bit green-eyed with longing for that same attention. Okay, here goes: *online, fake smooch, followed up by an equally fake online huggles* There, feel better? I know I do. Say, are you going to get that mole on your chin looked at?

I know, I know, you were REALLY just trying to be helpful and point out everyone's shortcomings about online friendships being nothing more than a will-'o-the-wisp. I guess we should all just let out a big sigh and lament in unison that we thought Gear really loved each and every one of us, how could he leave us without so much as a by your leave. Golly-gee-whiz, I'm still waiting by my e-mail, because Gear will surely send me a bye-bye message any moment now!

I wonder, is there a troll remedial summer camp near where you live? It may help in your attempt to shoe horn your personna in the flow of things here at TK, and in future you may be able to justify a pawnage victory dance for cleverness. I'll get out my dance card and put your name down for that occasion. I'm looking forward to your award winning repartee.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I don't think even a remedial lesson could help him. If I could be even as half bothered as I used to be, I would tear him a new one,and several others for the subs bench, but alas all I want to do now, is hang out. I think 10 years of this shit is enough for anyone.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
^^ I know what you mean, Gagh. However, I post so little to begin with, I thought I might fire off a resposte to our Nooby-doo. Now, truly spent by the effort, I can go back to the book I was reading.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi Enke!

Kermit

Banned
What bolsters your opinion that we/they are Gear's dearest online friends? Is it because members mention his MIA status? That only means his absence has been noted. You presume too much on so little, and extrapolate an opinion that has no basis in reality -- well, maybe in the altered universe that is your own fantasy world.

Are you jealous of the faux attention given to Gear? Is that it? So I would guess that your nearly unanimous negative responses from TK members could tend to make you feel just a little bit green-eyed with longing for that same attention. Okay, here goes: *online, fake smooch, followed up by an equally fake online huggles* There, feel better? I know I do. Say, are you going to get that mole on your chin looked at?

I know, I know, you were REALLY just trying to be helpful and point out everyone's shortcomings about online friendships being nothing more than a will-'o-the-wisp. I guess we should all just let out a big sigh and lament in unison that we thought Gear really loved each and every one of us, how could he leave us without so much as a by your leave. Golly-gee-whiz, I'm still waiting by my e-mail, because Gear will surely send me a bye-bye message any moment now!

I wonder, is there a troll remedial summer camp near where you live? It may help in your attempt to shoe horn your personna in the flow of things here at TK, and in future you may be able to justify a pawnage victory dance for cleverness. I'll get out my dance card and put your name down for that occasion. I'm looking forward to your award winning repartee.

Who cares.

fuck u troll kingdom.