i fuckin hate [you]

im on 450 notes per week u cunt so get a better job than that with no education u fucking ring piece, i cant get more money than £90 a day i write how i do coz it pisses turds like u right off which is good enuff so go suck ya mum, and if u fancy a fucking dust up i live in south england and i wud smash ur fucking gums in or just take pitty on you and try and get u laid coz u obviously dont get pressed enuff lmao, u little prick chuck it a bit more u 2 bit cunt.

Seph, you faggot-version-of-football lovin', fuzzy foreigner moron.
I SHIT on you.
Now continue to make an asshole out of yourself. I'm enjoying it.

Seph, you faggot-version-of-football lovin', fuzzy foreigner moron.
I SHIT on you.
Now continue to make an asshole out of yourself. I'm enjoying it.

ps doesnt seem like any1 on this board agrees with u other than diegocunt and thats not a lot. so im glad i can help u enjoy ur piece of shit life i feel better bout myself thanks . :bigass:

If I respond to this post and act upset then maybe you will think that I am new and have never seen a you tag. Nobody has ever done that before.

ps doesnt seem like any1 on this board agrees with u other than diegocunt and thats not a lot. so im glad i can help u enjoy ur piece of shit life i feel better bout myself thanks . :bigass:
Oh my God...I fell for it. It's a forum gimmick I've never seen before and still it's lame and the kind that only uncreative loser-members would use.

Also, can your stupid fucking signature be any bigger?

yeah i fell for it back in the day, everyone does because its a piece of useless code that lets people say LOL WHAT A NOOB ROXORZ

Oh my God...I fell for it. It's a forum gimmick I've never seen before and still it's lame and the kind that only uncreative loser-members would use.

Also, can your stupid fucking signature be any bigger?

i can make it even bigger for u, mug.

Again with the you tag. So monotonous. The pile of shit is mountainous. PHD, piled higher and deeper, I think I deserve my PHD.

Back