I got another fridge

Chatty

OK, so fridges aren't all that interesting a topic, unless your fridge was dying and you couldn't afford to replace it.

I guess the bible quote "With God, all things are possible" works here, some friends at our church heard me talking about our dying fridge and said they had one they couldn't use because it wouldn't fit the space they had for one and since we needed one we could have it. I like that price and God bless them :)

After 2 weeks where we couldn't go get it because of weather or time difficulties, Ricky and Gregg went and got it last evening. The moving of both of them went smoothly and now I have a frost free fridge that actually keeps things cold. I might actually be able to buy fresh milk again :D

I filled up the ice trays to see how the freezer worked and I had ice this morning so I guess it's working fine. It may not be a new fridge but hell, as long as it works, I don't give a damn ;)

Besides, this fridge is much bigger than my other one :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I keep my pot in the freezer

EnglishRose

addle barn
for the life of me I can't think of a witty fridgist remark right now - so congrats Chatty and here's to many years of frost free cooling :D

jack

Oh, just chill!

jack

I know, that was cold.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Q: Why did God create blondes?
A: Because sheep can't bring beer from the fridge.
Q: Why did God create brunettes?
A: Neither could the blondes.

Chatty

Go get your own beer, asshole.

Chatty

Will a strawberry blonde do? ;)

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
It all depends, on if she's more Strawberry or Blonde. If she's more blonde, then it's like hair dye. But if she's more Strawberry..............I love strawberries. :bigass:

Chatty

RommieSG said:
It all depends, on if she's more Strawberry or Blonde. If she's more blonde, then it's like hair dye. But if she's more Strawberry..............I love strawberries. :bigass:
It's all natural and about half n half really ;)

Chatty

Mentalist said:
DIdn't you hear the thing about the brunette? - Guess not.. Blondes tsk..
Go get your own brunette too :p

jack

Whoa my karma is worth 2165

Chatty

Master of Poop said:
IS THERE POOP IN YOUR FRIDGE?
No, I'm afraid you have the monopoly on that.

jack

Why do women have their vaginas and assholes so close together?