i hate that CUNT Janelle!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Janelle's bleached goose is cooked. Danielle is Head of Household, and she and her posse are goin' Janie huntin'!

Marcellas won't be far behind...Dani supposedly hates him too even tho they hang out and act all black together in front if the others...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Storytime with Aunt Danielle!

1-08-03-04-07-07-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-07-13-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-07-19-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-07-26-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-07-45-am.jpg

...and her captive audience...
1-08-03-04-08-17-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-08-29-am.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well ANYway...

1-08-03-04-08-55-am.jpg

So SHE said...
1-08-03-04-09-01-am.jpg

Then SHE said...
1-08-03-04-09-13-am.jpg

OK, we're gonna take it home...
1-08-03-04-10-16-am.jpg

Big finish!
1-08-03-04-10-35-am.jpg

...and I'm spent.
1-08-03-04-10-48-am.jpg

Scene.
1-08-03-04-11-13-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-11-45-am.jpg

1-08-03-04-11-57-am.jpg

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I don't care what anyone says, I love Janelle and I always will. I couldn't stand looking at Diane's ugly mug for one more day anyway. So ta-ta fuggs you got played! Something tells me Janie will make the comeback of the century, there's no way in hell James can convince everyone to boot Janie, she plays way better than he does.

As for James' pussy bitch whiney revolution and descent from the Sixers, he never acted like he wanted to be apart of it anyway so no love lost. Faggy little bitch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James won't have to talk anyone into anything...Dani, Erika, Marcellas, and James himself are already gunning for Janie this week. It's all up to whether Will and Boogie decide to keep Janie around or boot her and shake up the house...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You're assuming the talented and manipulative Janie won't wriggle her way out of this. Maybe James can't be swayed but Janelle saved Danielle's ass week one and God knows Danielle didn't deserve it. Also, come on, seriously, you don't think Janie won't manage to sway Marci's ass? PLEASE, that homo had a hetero sized boner for her and Janie can work her magic. Hell, I think Janie will be able to convince Danielle to put Marci up for eviction. Janie has more power than you might hope.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Must you jump on me like this is a political debate, it's a TV show that I want to have fun discussing. Lordy, are you this confrontational over the grocery list too? ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
I think she dug herself a hole and is gonna fall in... maybe not this week, but sooner or later.

She can't play the "Oh I'm so sorry I stabbed you in the back" much longer. Sooner or later people will figure out that they can boot her and they will have a better chance to win the game.

Janey is the right one to get rid of.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She wins challenges right and left and has people in her corner, it's the logical thing to do from an objective standpoint.

The only reason S6 has lasted this long as a power base is by winning HoH every week. They never had a unity or purpose or complete honesty with each other from Day One. Add Marcellas to talk out of both sides of his mouth with them, and you have chaos.

James may not last too much longer, but if Janelle is going to stick it out, she's still going to have to survive being put up a few times...

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
James won't have to talk anyone into anything...Dani, Erika, Marcellas, and James himself are already gunning for Janie this week. It's all up to whether Will and Boogie decide to keep Janie around or boot her and shake up the house...

I agree, but if Chill Town can get a "floater" to take out Janey, they can stand back and watch the sixers battle the floaters. It's the smart move for Will and Boogy to let janey go down.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Caitriona said:
I agree, but if Chill Town can get a "floater" to take out Janey, they can stand back and watch the sixers battle the floaters. It's the smart move for Will and Boogy to let janey go down.
But then Kaysar and Howie will actually get their head in the game, pull in George and Erika and try to take down CT. James will jump to whichever ship will hold him longer...

At least the game is getting interesting, it's been kinda dull with the Sixers monopolizing the HoH...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh Eggs, we need to talk over the phone, you don't hear me in your head correctly.

I wasn't being confrontational, I was being a smug know-it-all.

I got nothin' but love for you. :bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I know that :smooch: I deleted that post twice before sending it. Sometimes I get oversensitive, especially when RL is stressing me out. I just had a moment when other things were going on in other windows and I was like, "Oh GAWD, do I have to defend myself with the damn TV show too? WHERE IS IT SAFE IN THIS LIFE????"

Pity I don't have a Xanax to pop at moments like that. Probably why I'm a natural-born Mine Fielder. ;)

FUCK JANIE, SHES A WHINEY BITCH WHO WILL IS GONNA DUMP BY THE ROAD WHEN HE'S THRU WITH HER LOL