I have a date tonight

Love Child

One Love
Sometimes dating and preparing for a date is too much hassle. That is why I like being single. Also I would totally love to masterbate right now but I am saving all of my energy for tonight. I must keep busy.

Love Child

One Love
I don't know yet. He usually picks me up and we go out to dinner or a show or a walk in the park then dinner. I am an easy person to get along with, it doesn't matter where we go or what we do. All I care about is spending time with him.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I don't know yet. He usually picks me up and we go out to dinner or a show or a walk in the park then dinner. I am an easy person to get along with, it doesn't matter where we go or what we do. All I care about is spending time with him.

Have a good time.

classichummus

on a break from forums

I agree with Dirk, have a good time!!! Have as much fun as is legal!!! :p

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Same guy were were talking about the other day?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Do many local restaurants let guys with electronic tags on their ankles in?