I have a Question for all the MUGEN lot...

Seph

Retired Account
if mugen is so fucking great and all u seem to bang on about is mugen this and mugen that... why the fuck are u all posting here instead of ur beloved MUGEN-BOARDS?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It's because they're bloodthirsty vengeful vagabonds seeking their wrath upon mm.They've come down here to extract their revenge upon her.

Seph

Retired Account
well dont they no shes upping and leaving and that the rest of us dont care about there endless N.W.O/G.W.O im goldust/kevinnash/xpac nonsense?

Seph

Retired Account
It's because they're bloodthirsty vengeful vagabonds seeking their wrath upon mm.They've come down here to extract their revenge upon her.

does this mean they will leave with her?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yes, Jenna will start a new board called "THE POOL".

All the mugen kids will follow her there, becoming POOLBOYS.

Falconarg will be designated "HEAD POOLBOY": and shall run that place ;)

Seph

Retired Account
gd times...

Seph

Retired Account
wud u get ur swimming trunks on lol

Seph

Retired Account
1 toe on each foot shit!

Weevil

A fighting game engine where you make your own characters/stages/interface etc. missmanners thought it would be a good idea to troll them and introduce them to TK. Now they occasionally post MUGEN-related junk which annoys some people.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Oh dear.... we wouldnt want anyone to be annoyed now would we?

There are some very talented artistic people doing work on stages for mugen. Some of the characters are very VERY amusing and the community if always full of DRAMA!

;)
mm

Seph

Retired Account
yer and we love the drama

Seph

Retired Account
god bless slime and the filthy ways that come with...

2007_08_24_slime2.jpg

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I'll find some of my favorite mugen videos later today. Too bad the best ones (made by MOTVN) have been taken down.

;)
mm

Seph

Retired Account
shoulda ripped them then

;)