Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have chosen Scientology

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Caitriona said:
I thought everyone knew he was gay and a nutcase?!?!

Tell me, has anyone ever seen him in a single love scene with a woman that didn't seen stiff [no pun intended] and wooden? Having sex with women is not his natural state. Either that, or he is the worst actor on the face of the planet. You make the call!

;)

Listen up cunt. You can hate on him all you want. Bottom line. He is wealthier than your entire family ever since it first came into existence many years ago. He could turn your house into a tiny playground for his kids. He owns his own fighter plane (P51-D Mustang). He has more homes in countries than the number of countries you even aware exist. He is currently married to a total babe. He was married to another total babe. What do you have? Nothing? I thought not. Now ask him for a penny and shut the fuck up. Do not be cutting down people who would never even give you the time of day. You know it and I know it. You would be what royalty used to term 'the little people' *try reading about them for once*. You mean nothing to him. You are nothing. He could have you out of your panties and begging him to fuck you *snaps fingers* like that and you know it you stupid fucking cunt. Do not attempt to tell us otherwise. Cunts like you dream about meeting and then dating men like him. So fuck off before I become annoyed and drill my cock up your left nostril.

How wonderful! I'm a fully certified member of the Church of Scientology!

For only $200 I can wave a bunch of cans over you and tell you you have evil spirits in your body. We must meet sometime.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
COOL! Mystical omen, that must mean Cruise really is gay and Scientology really is shit.

WHOO HOO!!!!

Tell me, has anyone ever seen him in a single love scene with a woman that didn't seen stiff [no pun intended] and wooden? Having sex with women is not his natural state. Either that, or he is the worst actor on the face of the planet. You make the call!

;)

Caitriona said:

;)

I think it's a mix of both, really!

So do I, with a decided preference for men. ;)

I think there are a lot more bi-sexual men out there than we imagine. It's just the odds really. But even with bi-sexuals, there is usually a slight preference for one or the other. There's nothing wrong in that, just my observation! ;)

SaintLucifer said:
Listen up cunt. You can hate on him all you want. Bottom line. He is wealthier than your entire family ever since it first came into existence many years ago. He could turn your house into a tiny playground for his kids. He owns his own fighter plane (P51-D Mustang). He has more homes in countries than the number of countries you even aware exist. He is currently married to a total babe. He was married to another total babe. What do you have? Nothing? I thought not. Now ask him for a penny and shut the fuck up. Do not be cutting down people who would never even give you the time of day. You know it and I know it. You would be what royalty used to term 'the little people' *try reading about them for once*. You mean nothing to him. You are nothing. He could have you out of your panties and begging him to fuck you *snaps fingers* like that and you know it you stupid fucking cunt. Do not attempt to tell us otherwise. Cunts like you dream about meeting and then dating men like him. So fuck off before I become annoyed and drill my cock up your left nostril.

dickweed.gif

SaintLucifer said:
He is currently married to a total babe.

Knocking up a ditzy broad does not a marriage make, Lucy.

The hottest babe he ever bagged was Mimi Rogers. Get over it.

As for Cruise being gay - Tee hee! It's funny 'cuz it's true!

Caitriona said:
So do I, with a decided preference for men. ;)

I think there are a lot more bi-sexual men out there than we imagine. It's just the odds really. But even with bi-sexuals, there is usually a slight preference for one or the other. There's nothing wrong in that, just my observation! ;)
Until you admit your secret lesbian desires for mm I refuse to descuss this.

Cruise was decent in Rain Man. But that's only because he was playing opposite a retard.