Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have chosen Scientology

I think he's a good actor. When he's type-cast as that joe everyman. His sarcasm and general mannerisms are well-suited.

Why is he getting slammed? A Few Good Men was a good movie, and so was his acting in it, along with a couple of his more recent films, like futuristic crimebusters shit I can't even remember the name of.

Messenger said:
I think he's a good actor. When he's type-cast as that joe everyman. His sarcasm and general mannerisms are well-suited.

Why is he getting slammed? A Few Good Men was a good movie, and so was his acting in it, along with a couple of his more recent films, like futuristic crimebusters shit I can't even remember the name of.

Minority Report was the movie.. although I'm not sure the movie was good because of Cruise. The movie was just freaky in a cult classic kind of way. I liked it, and the premise was great, but no one else I know really liked it as much as I did.

Cruise was good in "A Few Good Men" but his performances run so cold in my opinion. He just leave me cold.. He took his looks and capitalized on it to build a career, and that is fine, but he's not a great actor, he has good product branding.

jack said:
Cruise was decent in Rain Man. But that's only because he was playing opposite a retard.

Dustin Hoffman isn't retarded. The character he played in that movie was.

Movies aren't reality.

ngbbs432d909475c0a.jpg